Fife Football Forum

1st Division Conference A

Stronger division of the 2 conferences but I fancy Thornton to do really well. St Andrews won’t be far away either. At the other end it’s already apparent who the bottom 3 clubs will be. Tweedmouth and Coldstream are absolutely dire and despite all the noise made by the current Kirkcaldy lot after ousting the previous regime have made very little progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Another heavy defeat for Kirkcaldy and Dysart in midweek. Five games played, 5 defeats and 21 goals conceded. Where are all the so called “Kirkcaldy Loyal” that brutally chased the last manager now?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

They will take several hammerings but will still finish above Tweedmouth.

Now 7 straight defeats and 29 goals conceded. Senior football? they’re having a laugh. Got told tonight it’s 3 years to the day since this pair left Lochgelly. 11-11-17 “Best we forget”

It’s a 200 mile round trip for Diresart YM today (joys of being cursed :lol:) to face Amateur outfit Lochmaben from the SOSL who have conceded 15 goals from their first 5 league games. Should be a pretty even match then.

The return to league duty saw yet another home defeat for both Kennoway 0-2 and Rosyth 1-2 against Haddington and Leith respectively. Thornton won 6-2 away to Craigroyston, and let’s give a big hand to Steptoe and son as Kirkcaldy registered their first league win at the ninth attempt 2-1 at home Dalkeith. 

On 11/29/2020 at 1:52 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Steptoe and son 

Kirkcaldy committee have done a grand job of redeveloping Denfield  with Alex Penman’s cash but there will  be no applause from me until they get shot of that pair of conniving w@nkers. My big hand this week goes to Luncarty for gubbing Lochgelly Bigots 5-1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Good start to the league campaign from KSH, 16 from 3 games, another win yesterday to go top. 

long season and you can’t win it this early… can lose it though. 

On 11/30/2020 at 10:37 AM, Go Daddy said:

Kirkcaldy committee have done a grand job of redeveloping Denfield  with Alex Penman’s cash but there will  be no applause from me until they get shot of that pair of conniving w@nkers. My big hand this week goes to Luncarty for gubbing Lochgelly Bigots 5-1

sum turnaroond between they twaw like kennoway selling aw there best players n ym bringing in wan or twaw guid yin’s herd a bit o bother between thum oan seterday kennoway player sent aff fer losing the plot

On 1/17/2022 at 11:12 PM, Marconi said:

sum turnaroond between they twaw like kennoway selling aw there best players n ym bringing in wan or twaw guid yin’s herd a bit o bother between thum oan seterday kennoway player sent aff fer losing the plot

I’ve been reliably informed by someone who was present that the Kennoway player in question was struck on the face with a flag from the opposition running the line.