Fife Football Forum

Results 17th October

serg

6 hours ago, Foss said:

Kinross Colts A vs Greig Park - abandoned on 63 mins due to serious injury to Greig Park player.

Thoughts & best wishes for player for speedy recovery.

Thanks for everyone that helped with the situation today. Not nice to see any player getting a bad injury. I need to make it 100%  clear that the Kinross boy that made the tackle never went out to hurt anybody. Our player has a double leg break which will require surgery. Just wish the ref had more compassion about the situation. Disappointed is an absolute understatement. 

7 hours ago, gpr said:

Thanks for everyone that helped with the situation today. Not nice to see any player getting a bad injury. I need to make it 100%  clear that the Kinross boy that made the tackle never went out to hurt anybody. Our player has a double leg break which will require surgery. Just wish the ref had more compassion about the situation. Disappointed is an absolute understatement. 

To be honest, I didn't quite realise the severity of it at first from where I was.  But I stayed with him while he eventually got into the ambulance.  Looked a very nasty injury and I speak on behalf of everyone at Kinross Colts that we wish Ryan an extremely speedy recovery.  Please pass on our best wishes to him.  I know our lad who was involved in the tackle is really devastated and gutted about it all.

If we can do anything to help Ryan, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Edited by Foss

19 hours ago, Foss said:

Kinross Colts A vs Greig Park - abandoned on 63 mins due to serious injury to Greig Park player.

Thoughts & best wishes for player for speedy recovery.

Cheers Foss