Fife Football Forum

Covid-19 officer for games.

Jazzy90

Evening gents I am looking for help? 

are me correct in saying that Both clubs requires To have a COVID-19 officer at the games? 

and what if the covid officer has been registered with a different team can they step In?

thanks in advance don’t want to be getting this wrong just Our covid officer is off sick and won’t be there Saturday. 

34 minutes ago, twoandahalf said:

Get one of your team to do the course tonight takes 5 minutes

If you do this, make sure you notify the League of the new person completing the course. Saying that, they won't get the certificate in time to prove to the League it's been done.

Each team to have their own registered Covid Officer. 

At this late stage, not sure how long before Certs now issued and then this has to be registered with Jim Mitchell- too tight for saturdays game?? I’d still get the person to do the course- takes about 20-30 mins - if you watch all associated video 

I suspect that a step in Officer ( if registered with the association) would be ok, as long as he / she has read and understood your risk Assessment/ any match day protocols you have produced / and you have the necessary controls available or in place. 

it might be easier to call Jim Mitchell and get this verified?? If not ok, game can be postponed - you don’t want to risk loosing points etc 

stay safe and good luck