Hearts of Beath v AFC Kincardine

Kettle United v Leslie Hearts

Kinross Colts v Blairhall Villa

Kirkcaldy Albion v Glenrothes Strollers

Kirkcaldy Blues v Methilhill Strollers&East Fife

Newburgh v Kennoway Star Hearts

NO FIXTURE United Colleges

12 hours ago, Jack&Victor said:

Bridge of Earn vs Kincardine is now off. Apparently due to travel restrictions but heard different from a very good source. 

HoB v Kincardine on the 7th Nov off too?? 

Edited by stealth

Kennoway v Scotia now off due to Kennoway player testing positive for Covid . That’s 2 weeks in a row we’ve had games cancelled due to Covid tests. Hoping everyone at GPR and Kennoway are all in good health but this stop/start is frustrating. 

On 10/26/2020 at 8:53 PM, stealth said:

HoB v Kincardine on the 7th Nov off too?? 

It will be. Seems they were happy to play other teams with certain players missing due to current rules. But with Bridge of Earn and HoB next due on the fixture list, its now suddenly too much. Funny that. 

7 minutes ago, ... said:

It will be. Seems they were happy to play other teams with certain players missing due to current rules. But with Bridge of Earn and HoB next due on the fixture list, its now suddenly too much. Funny that. 

Aye very good. Kincardine informed the fixture secretary last Wednesday when the travel restrictions were extended that no fixtures were to go to Kincardine regardless of who they were against. Apparently he simply forgot and fixtures were issued. To imply that Kincardine have shat it after the fixtures were released is laughable.

2 hours ago, watty9 said:

Aye very good. Kincardine informed the fixture secretary last Wednesday when the travel restrictions were extended that no fixtures were to go to Kincardine regardless of who they were against. Apparently he simply forgot and fixtures were issued. To imply that Kincardine have shat it after the fixtures were released is laughable.

Why wasnt the same request put in the last set of fixtures before that? 

Travel restrictions came in on 9th Oct? Kincardine played Leslie the following Saturday, That game wasn’t called off?

Fair enough if what you say is 100% spot on and I fully apologise. Just curious about timing. If Im wrong about when restrictions came into place etc then again, I hold my hands up. 

18 hours ago, Shiekh said:

Kennoway v Scotia now off due to Kennoway player testing positive for Covid . That’s 2 weeks in a row we’ve had games cancelled due to Covid tests. Hoping everyone at GPR and Kennoway are all in good health but this stop/start is frustrating. 

Very frustrating but good to see the league trying to resume some sort of normality a lot quicker than others. 
I suppose with the weather forecasted for this weekend and obviously winter just a couple of weeks away, postponed fixtures will be quite frequent and can become an advantage for teams isolating or with teams having any restrictions stopping them from playing. Don’t want to approach the better weather and teams have played countless amounts of games more than others. 

1 hour ago, ... said:

Travel restrictions came in on 9th Oct? Kincardine played Leslie the following Saturday, That game wasn’t called off?

Fair enough if what you say is 100% spot on and I fully apologise. Just curious about timing. If Im wrong about when restrictions came into place etc then again, I hold my hands up. 

1 hour ago, ... said:

We actually played Kirkcaldy aswell before that with the travel restriction. You can only play trialist twice I’m led to believe so at that time we were happy to play games with the squad we had left and add a few trialists in. Last Wednesday when it got extended the circumstances of a few of the players had changed work, injuries etc so we felt we had no choice but to not play. 7 players we have from the forth valley area which would be a big part of any squad. We’ll need to see what happens now but if it continues then we’ll have no choice but to get on with it. Hopefully in this time we can pick up a few more fife based players.

16 minutes ago, watty9 said:

We actually played Kirkcaldy aswell before that with the travel restriction. You can only play trialist twice I’m led to believe so at that time we were happy to play games with the squad we had left and add a few trialists in. Last Wednesday when it got extended the circumstances of a few of the players had changed work, injuries etc so we felt we had no choice but to not play. 7 players we have from the forth valley area which would be a big part of any squad. We’ll need to see what happens now but if it continues then we’ll have no choice but to get on with it. Hopefully in this time we can pick up a few more fife based players.

No worries man. Sorry for the insinuation, probably wasnt best worded by me. All these rules and guidance also seem to be chopping and changing so often its getting hard to keep track. Hopefully all areas improve soon so you can get your full team back sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, ... said:

No worries man. Sorry for the insinuation, probably wasnt best worded by me. All these rules and guidance also seem to be chopping and changing so often its getting hard to keep track. Hopefully all areas improve soon so you can get your full team back sooner rather than later. 

I know how it looks, that’s why I’m a touch annoyed. From the outside in it looks dodgy but I can 100% say we told them last Wednesday. Aye I hope so mate, if not we’ll have no choice but to start playing again

That’s Pittenweem squad been contacted by track and trace, told to isolate till 6th November after a Kelty player we played against tested positive.

I can only speak for myself but I certainly won’t be playing again until things have calmed down with all this, I can’t afford to take weeks off work over head of a game of football & I imagine the majority of our squad will feel the same.

Before anyone comes on here spouting the same pish I’ve read on here over the last few months, I’ve played football in this league for years and like nothing more than a game of football but when it comes to people’s livelihood’s then it’s a simple no ta.