Fife Football Forum

Results 7/11/2020

Gazchef83

16 minutes ago, Rigano21 said:

Clowns will ruin it for everyone. 

Absolute 110% clown. Hope the individual gets absolutely hammered. Pan you baws in to get games up and running with our current climate and your now dealing with a shocking incident like this. Here’s hoping the club involved tell this pleb to never return to a game. 

Changing rooms are allowed... 

unless they’re fife council run. They also have to meet covid protocols which is 2 metre spacing between players and masks at all times. No many teams have the facilities to meet these I am sure but some will and will do the work to make it work. 

no showers anywhere I am sure also. 

22 hours ago, BojanK said:

Changing rooms are allowed... 

unless they’re fife council run. They also have to meet covid protocols which is 2 metre spacing between players and masks at all times. No many teams have the facilities to meet these I am sure but some will and will do the work to make it work. 

no showers anywhere I am sure also. 

Unsure this is correct. As far as I'm aware changing rooms are not permitted. There was talk of perhaps being allowed to use a changing room which has a separate door for entrance and exit but unsure if this is correct.