Fife Football Forum

Results 7/11/2020

Gazchef83

Changing rooms are not allowed in any shape or form at this time , it is getting tested with Fife junior teams in the coming weeks but at any other level it is still not permitted and illegal still due to covid restrictions 

Edited by simplythebest

10 hours ago, Berti said:

Unsure this is correct. As far as I'm aware changing rooms are not permitted. There was talk of perhaps being allowed to use a changing room which has a separate door for entrance and exit but unsure if this is correct. 

SFA have left it too the league association i now read. Changing facilities are limited and must be agreed with local authority...

Changing.png

Edited by BojanK

1 hour ago, BojanK said:

SFA have left it too the league association i now read. Changing facilities are limited and must be agreed with local authority...

Changing.png

thats the line we received from Fife council: they have a backlog of testing to do untill that’s done they wouldn’t look at opening any of theirs. Fortunately at Kincardine the one  door in one door out will work along with the number of rooms that could be used by bodies changing  we have(7) so hopfully once testing is done we would be able to provide facilities for visitors non showers of course.