Fife Football Forum

Ref packs in

ya cant

2 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

I'd chuck them away aswell after giving  cupar that penalty :ph34r:

Was a penalty despite all the hyperbole  after the event from the goalie. I kinda think the final straw might huv been getting called - among many things - a fe55in wee cheat by more than one Leven player direct to his face. He had the humility to finish the game though cos he'd have been well with his rights to walk aff there and then. Mibee its not him who's chucked but I've known him a good while now and the end of that game was clearly a sickener for him.  

7 hours ago, dugman said:

Was a penalty despite all the hyperbole  after the event from the goalie. I kinda think the final straw might huv been getting called - among many things - a fe55in wee cheat by more than one Leven player direct to his face. He had the humility to finish the game though cos he'd have been well with his rights to walk aff there and then. Mibee its not him who's chucked but I've known him a good while now and the end of that game was clearly a sickener for him.  

Definitely Bobsy has quit. Spoke to him today and he said it's just not worth the aggro losing your Saturday when there's so many better things to do than put up with that level of conduct.

Got to say, if what's been said is true, you can't blame him.

Refereeing is a thankless task and you can't be everywhere and see everything all the time. But likewise, you make decisions based on what you see. He doesn't have VAR or any other second opinion to rely. And contrary to what the Leven players were saying to him, he's not biased or got Cupar on a coupon.

Think people need to reign in their abuse and comments of officials a little or there would be no games. I appreciate a lot is heat of the moment, but there's no need to accuse an official of cheating.

Edited by Foss

Bobbsys not quit if u believe that you definitely still believe in santa hes a snow flake loves a wee cry and people to beg him not to quit....

Bobbsy will be cast in the next league fixture and is 1/9 to give a penalty In that game 

Ps bobbsy is a brilliant cannt haha 

Edited by methil no8