Fife Football Forum

Level 3

ya cant

1 hour ago, twoandahalf said:

Hopefully the labour leader who brought up about travel restrictions getting eased gets voiced. If boys aren’t comfortable playing sit in the hoose for the next year get your shopping done online and never go out for dinner as this virus isn’t going away anywhere.Regarding the different scenarios from track and trace. We were all under the assumptions that with a positive test on the field nobody would have to isolate due to being outside only close contact which isn’t a player jn a game like we seen in pitenweem/Kelty game. This is something that needs cleared up on the re start.

Says the cant that pulled out a fixture against Bridge Of Earn the other week because they didnt have there strongest team available due to players from tier 3 not being aloud YET........... Will play all the so called less teams as you see them as easy points!! Shitebags

Edited by methil no8

7 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

Says the cant that pulled out a fixture against Bridge Of Earn the other week because they didnt have there strongest team available due to players from tier 3 not being aloud YET........... Will play all the so called less teams as you see them as easy points!! Shitebags

We didn’t pull out any game we were offered the relief before any fixtures were announced and the extension to the travel ban was put  in place. The fixture should never never been cast. 

4 minutes ago, twoandahalf said:

We didn’t pull out any game we were offered the relief before any fixtures were announced and the extension to the travel ban was put  in place. The fixture should never never been cast. 

Lies if that was fife star the tie would have went ahead

2 hours ago, ya cant said:

Its called lookin after your players and the league should have called it after the kelty pittenweem where 30 players had to self isolate 

theres more to life than amateur football in a pandemic ffs 

when it effects folks livelihoods 

Pandemic this and pandemic that. That’s all we ever bloody hear. Murder rate, unemployment, death rate, drug use, bla bla bloody bla. Between listening to all this shite and the hard time a get from ma wife and bairns, a Tuesday, Thursday and more so, match day is the little period of time that helps me to forget all this! As for self isolation, yes it’s a risk, but it’s a manageable one so I’m not having that as an excuse if the risks are managed. Affecting livelihoods?????, boys getting there studs caught on a heavy surface or astro and doing their ankles or cruciate is just as much a risk as catching Covid but do we just pack it in because of the risk........ no! The sooner we are all back playing and enjoying each other’s company, the bloody better!! 

1 minute ago, reider said:

Just find this bonkers as these teams use the same training facilities and follow the same protocol as the bulk of amateur teams.

It’s been raised. They were clever in using the fact players pay tax on earnings. 

if I could find a loop hole for us I would. 

19 minutes ago, BojanK said:

I’m a fat lazy swear word of choice I’m just desperate for time to sort it now hahahaha. 

also hate the cold. 

Iv always been an advocate of it makes complete sense to me. Cuts down on the cost of training too.

6 hours ago, Berti said:

They are fu#king clueless. There will be a few clubs happy though judging by last nights 

I don’t know if this is a dig at us Colin but I can assure you that we are certainly not happy with the current situation. Regardless of what tier we were in going to be in, there was no chance of us playing the next few weeks. We as a squad and club have no interest in going through what we went through last week, not worth it.

Show me anyone else that would be daft enough to risk another isolation 2 weeks after they have  just been through one.

We all love playing football but not that much....