Fife Football Forum

Level 3

ya cant

14 minutes ago, Rigano21 said:

Test and trace advice is consistent. The issue comes when boys go and get a test on a Sunday or Monday after a game. As they look back 48 hours. Only the boys know the situation on a Saturday but it's happened a few times where boys have played then got tested the Sunday. Folk have no idea they've got virus so it's a crazy situation. 

We take it on face value everyone is feeling well. We test temperatures and apply the anit bacterial stuff also. 

26 minutes ago, kinch said:

We take it on face value everyone is feeling well. We test temperatures and apply the anit bacterial stuff also. 

We followed all protocols as we were the home team. Areas roped off, hand sanitizer when entering toilets also masks worn while entering toilets. Just unlucky. Just hope all players from both teams are OK , thats the main thing.

Edited by SMS

Just hope everyone is safe 

i have been at it from day one that this would happen to guys and when it happens is when it really kicks in when you get the dreaded call . 

why boys were wanting to keep playing and risk there lives .. there livelihoods and there own famalies lives is beyongd me 

alot of boys on here beginning to look silly now but am no gonnae slag anyone i just want everyone to be safe and well 

football will be back but only when its safe 

58 minutes ago, twoandahalf said:

See that goes against what we were told from them. Definitely a minefield when see this happening. Haven’t heard or seen anything similar for east/junior teams yet.

We were also told all players who entered red zone(pitch) and ref must self isolate and only team who's player tested positive has to self isolate those in orange zone.

8 minutes ago, SMS said:

We were also told all players who entered red zone(pitch) and ref must self isolate and only team who's player tested positive has to self isolate those in orange zone.

Insane how one team had a positive test two weeks prior and T&T lady who was spoken too said football wasn’t a big issue. 

You would think by now they’d have set protocols and guidelines. Instead it looks like someone makes it up on the spot depending on how the wind blows and whether they got their hole that week so in a good mood. 

hope everyone is well at Markinch and St Monans. 

12 minutes ago, ya cant said:

i have been at it from day one that this would happen to guys and when it happens is when it really kicks in when you get the dreaded call . 

why boys were wanting to keep playing and risk there lives .. there livelihoods and there own famalies lives is beyongd me 

alot of boys on here beginning to look silly now but am no gonnae slag anyone i just want everyone to be safe and well 

Last year it was teams not wanting promoted so you weren’t playing. This year it’s covid so you’re not playing. Shall we start a sweep for next year what your issue is? 

4 minutes ago, BojanK said:

Last year it was teams not wanting promoted so you weren’t playing. This year it’s covid so you’re not playing. Shall we start a sweep for next year what your issue is? 

Whatever pal 

i wont laugh at people losing livelihoods .. money .. even losing parents in some cases . 

one thing i wont get involved in an argument with you 

stay safe everyone 

22 minutes ago, BojanK said:

Insane how one team had a positive test two weeks prior and T&T lady who was spoken too said football wasn’t a big issue. 

You would think by now they’d have set protocols and guidelines. Instead it looks like someone makes it up on the spot depending on how the wind blows and whether they got their hole that week so in a good mood. 

hope everyone is well at Markinch and St Monans. 

The woman I spoke to was unsure of the answers to some of the questions I asked. She said she would ask her manager and get back to me which she did and clarified my queries.

1 hour ago, ya cant said:

When training resumed in July - there was almost 0 cases nationally and you wanted it stopped. The virus remained low through August and you wanted the plans for games to be scrapped. The games were played in September with little issue. Now in October/November sadly due to factors outwith football, the virus has returned and rightly football will step aside. 

Dont come on here on top of any moral high horse claiming you had it spot on. You didnt. People who wanted football back knew 100% that the chances were the season would be stop/start and we were happy with that. Its stopped now and rightly so, and it will start again when its safe - no doubt when it does you and your crystal ball will be back predicting doomsday. 

You said football would never come back at all, and it did, and it’ll resume in not too long again. Cheers.