Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

12 hours ago, ya cant said:

even then teams will need 3 weeks training before it gets back into full flow 

looking at march at the earliest to start back 

league has to

make a decision then if worth trying to finish the season 

Why would teams need 3 weeks full training? Also like ourselves many teams have continued to train. Sooner we get back the better. 

6 hours ago, boy"z" said:

Definately not great news but even come end of march if games can be played theres plenty time to finish the season, even if it goes into the summer months. 

Pause it till March and play summer football. Two games a week season done easy. No need for expensive training let’s etc either for clubs. 

37 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

That makes to much sense bud :D

Tell me about it. Never going to get the chance for it again imo it would be perfect timing. Would get the full season and local Cups done too. I know there is lots of pros and cons for It  but I think the pros far outweigh the cons. 

How many years have we all banged on about summer football and it’s never happened? Not going to change now! However am very confused to how u16s can still play, but have to isolate, and EOS teams still get to play and also have to isolate. With non contact training in tier 3. Teams will need a few friendlies once were allowed contact again. It’s not as easy as saying ok you have a game on Saturday.