Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

On 1/5/2021 at 8:16 AM, Bombscare said:

Seasons done now. We can’t train outside in groups 2m apart but can sit in canteens 2m apart. A heard EOS teams still allowed to train and play. More players will jump ship to get a kick 

I take it the east of sctoland teams are being tested for covid twice a week now

Edited by boy"z"

1 hour ago, boy"z" said:

I take it the east of sctoland teams are being tested for covid twice a week now

I suppose thats the benefits for all the junior clubs that moved to the EOS pyramid set up! I know it’s not helping amateur football, but I can’t see any way amateurs can start this season unfortunately! 

11 minutes ago, izod said:

I suppose thats the benefits for all the junior clubs that moved to the EOS pyramid set up! I know it’s not helping amateur football, but I can’t see any way amateurs can start this season 

The only difference in the 2 set ups is a bit of paper. The same protocols/procedures for covid are exactly the same. Just crazy, if they were getting tested the same as pro teams then fair enough but thats not happening. 

5 hours ago, boy"z" said:

The only difference in the 2 set ups is a bit of paper. The same protocols/procedures for covid are exactly the same. Just crazy, if they were getting tested the same as pro teams then fair enough but thats not happening. 

Aye 

they shouldnt be playing football the same as the amateurs 

its actually disgraceful that they are getting away with it 

correct it is disgraceful 3 guys in same workplace 2 can play football 1cant and only because they play at so called higher level , but train on next park to each other 1 lot contact the other not. whats the difference. at these times all football should be stopped even at the top level, what message does it send out seeing man city players cuddle each other after a game or celtic sitting drinking in dubai and we cant go out for a walk with more than one other pal.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:43 AM, boy"z" said:

Temperatures taken and that’s about it, and that’s if they actually do it. Some really talented boys who play amateur that could easy take the step up to junior or EoS and they are doing absolutely nothing in terms of football now. A simple and collective decision to suspend or carry on all non full time football should of been made weeks ago. 

I think it’s the safe and very sad to say, the amateur season could be over before barely even starting. 

Chins up and keep well gents. 

Just hope they don't call it to soon. Can you imagine if we are able to get back playing in April where you could be playing games for a few months and theres nothing but friendlys as thats what most teams will probably end up doing. I reckon if theres not much change come the middle of march then probably assess it then.  

1 hour ago, boy"z" said:

Just hope they don't call it to soon. Can you imagine if we are able to get back playing in April where you could be playing games for a few months and theres nothing but friendlys as thats what most teams will probably end up doing. I reckon if theres not much change come the middle of march then probably assess it then.  

Anyone playing eos has to be signed back amateur by end of march or cant play at all

so i cant see boys coming back if no amateur football by end of march 

9 hours ago, boy"z" said:

Seasons done. We’re about to get another lockdown like March last year looking at they figures. All football will be stopped just shortly. Hope everyone stays safe 

On 1/10/2021 at 8:39 AM, Bombscare said:

Seasons done. We’re about to get another lockdown like March last year looking at they figures. All football will be stopped just shortly. Hope everyone stays safe 

Spot on, EOS can forget it 12 weeks am hearing so at least until after the Easter holidays. 

On 1/16/2021 at 12:08 PM, Go Daddy said:

General Manager of an SFA affiliated club

From what I’ve read his comments have been taken out of context. The point he was trying to make is that ALL football should be suspended and not just the lower leagues. That’s if you’re referring to whom I think you are.