Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

2 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

From what I’ve read his comments have been taken out of context. That’s if you’re referring to whom I think you are.

I’m referring to the original statement which you’ve obviously never seen mate. That sort of p!sh is to be expected from mutants like James Scott and his ilk but not from someone in his position who at least has half a brain. 

1 hour ago, Go Daddy said:

I’m referring to the original statement which you’ve obviously never seen mate. That sort of p!sh is to be expected from mutants like James Scott and his ilk but not from someone in his position who at least has half a brain. 

Just have to agree to disagree then mate as I wasn’t even aware of the comments until you highlighted them in here so have only read what I found since then. For what it’s worth I don’t think the Dubai fiasco had any baring on the decision to postpone lower league football. It was to be expected as there is no way amateur clubs could afford the constant testing necessary. I also agree with Hal’s that all football should be put on hold, seeing footballers out in Dubai enjoying a beer or hugging each other during goal celebrations when we can’t even visit our grandparents just doesn’t sit right with me.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:33 PM, sirboss said:

correct it is disgraceful 3 guys in same workplace 2 can play football 1cant and only because they play at so called higher level , but train on next park to each other 1 lot contact the other not. whats the difference. at these times all football should be stopped even at the top level, what message does it send out seeing man city players cuddle each other after a game or celtic sitting drinking in dubai and we cant go out for a walk with more than one other pal.

You've only got one pal anyway Jim :P

On 1/20/2021 at 6:40 PM, Jack&Victor said:

Rumours of an April to June season if it’s possible?? 

For this to happen we would need to be back contact training the start of March. If we all believe we’re going to restart this season your all deluded. The way it’s going we will be lucky to start the new season in August/September 

5 hours ago, Bombscare said:

For this to happen we would need to be back contact training the start of March. If we all believe we’re going to restart this season your all deluded. The way it’s going we will be lucky to start the new season in August/September 

Totally agree pal 

remember when i was shot down in flames for even suggesting this would happen