Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

38 minutes ago, ... said:

You do realise accusing someone of being a bully while repeatedly calling them names, doesn’t exactly make your case all that well. 

The user known as ‘ya cant’ and I have had disagreements about what route we should take regarding playing again, but I dont think I’ve ever just reduced myself to going after him personally, I dont know him. 

You seem a very tightly wound person who likes to brag about who you know, and didn’t like when that was challenged. So, guess thats your issue and not mine. 

I just want people back playing football again and I like to try stay on the positive side of things. If that gets you so badly wound up, then might I suggest a government approved staycation this year to help you unwind, maybe your pal in high places can approve one abroad, especially for you x

You do realise judging a person does not define who they are .....it defines who you are. I’ve no case to answer and can point you in the direction of many posts re your obsession with ‘ya cant’. I challenge you to quote where  I’ve “pretended to get information from government before anyone else” or “ brag of who you know” There are two types of people I cannot stand, liars and bullies and you have proven yourself to be both. So take your suggestion and shove it where the sun don’t shine ya FUDD!!

4 hours ago, Bombscare said:

Summer football will never happen. We’ve had this debate for 15 years now. A cant see us being back training before spring the way it’s going. So we should all prepare for the league restarting August  September once were all vaccinated. 

Kind of sums up the SFA and the SAFA though eh? It’s the most sensible and practical decision to make which would help improve our game but the powers at be can’t see passed their stubborn old ways. Ridiculous really. Best months of the year and we take them off for a rest and try to battle through heavy parks, howling winds and congested astro pitches. And especially now, the possibility of passing on symptoms easier than it would be in warm weather. 

I would settle for an August restart right now if it was doable 

59 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

You do realise judging a person does not define who they are .....it defines who you are. I’ve no case to answer and can point you in the direction of many posts re your obsession with ‘ya cant’. I challenge you to quote where  I’ve “pretended to get information from government before anyone else” or “ brag of who you know” There are two types of people I cannot stand, liars and bullies and you have proven yourself to be both. So take your suggestion and shove it where the sun don’t shine ya FUDD!!

You need to grow up. And as for bullies, look at your own words. Seriously, you’ve got some amount of issues. 

1 hour ago, Bombscare said:

We all want the football back ASAP. But there will be no training before April we will need 4/5 weeks to prepare ie training and friendlies. We’ve no chance. Prepare for august and hopefully we can play friendlies June and July. 

Hol daftie, hoo many times dae you need tae be telt?  “ we’ll be back playing football long before August”

2 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Hol daftie, hoo many times dae you need tae be telt?  “ we’ll be back playing football long before August”

Friendlies through summer was actually what I predicted and have said several times on here. So I actually agree with this post. But fire in chief, just let me know when I have to start paying rent to live inside ur heed. 

2 hours ago, twoandahalf said:

It’s already been said we have leeway till April so still not any need to be panicking yet. 

Back playing April? So we need to be training early March. U can’t tell teams you have 4 training sessions and competitive games start. It’s just not possible. All teams will need 4/5 weeks training 

28 minutes ago, Bombscare said:

Back playing April? So we need to be training early March. U can’t tell teams you have 4 training sessions and competitive games start. It’s just not possible. All teams will need 4/5 weeks training 

Training in April the likely hope now. 

How many teams have been setting running or individual training for their boys over lockdown. I’ve seen maybe one team. 

A lot of boys have taken to working Saturdays etc without the football, that’ll need to be rearranged with notice. So will childcare for a lot of guys. The idea that we can just click our fingers and be back playing this weekend or next is daft. Boys will need a good pre season as well, give or take the few weeks we had post summer, we’ve been out of organised sport for a year. 

Training by April would be great but still doubtful. In an ideal world you’d like to get back training in small groups for April and May and then really pick up the tempo for June with 4 weeks of friendlies in July leading in to a competitive start for August. If this was this case you’d just need to hope clubs approach the lift of restrictions with maturity and not just flout them  left, right and centre like overloading changing rooms, 10 aside at training etc. 

Also, teams will be approaching the restart with a dead start. No funds, pitches like a tattie field and changing rooms in a mess. A couple of months to address these situations along with a couple of fundraisers will go a long way. May be a cliche lads, but failure to prepare and all that?? If we get the green light, let’s do it right!! 

Mon the fitbaw!!!