Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

Just now, Go Daddy said:

So now you’re saying you following ‘ya cant’ around like a bad smell mocking him at every opportunity is ok but me replying lately to ya fudd’ is an obsession. Funny that.

Its a forum, people talk to each other. I do try to be respectful and keep personal stuff out of it, something you seem to struggle badly with.  

But to be fair now, he did once claim you can catch a cold from your cars air-con. I mean I could hardly resist a dig at that could I? Its a forum mate, if your feelings are all upset on here then there aint much hope for ya x

1 hour ago, ... said:

Its a forum, people talk to each other. I do try to be respectful and keep personal stuff out of it, something you seem to struggle badly with.  

You’re anything but respectful Mr ...The boy wrote a few verses that ended with the word f@nny. It’s not an acceptable word on the forum and gets replaced with “sex God” so he edited it . I seen it immediately but after some time you yes you lied and claimed it had been edited for another reason to suit your agenda. You then called him a cock and a bellend. 

2 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

You’re anything but respectful Mr ...The boy wrote a few verses that ended with the word f@nny. It’s not an acceptable word on the forum and gets replaced with “sex God” so he edited it . I seen it immediately but after some time you yes you lied and claimed it had been edited for another reason to suit your agenda. You then called him a cock and a bellend. 

Not sure what this is referring to, I assume its when he was called out for sarcastically posting a song about someones relative dying to covid? Which he did do, and others seen it. You can defend that or whatever you like, but at the time, in the height of a pandemic, that didn’t really sit right with me and others. And he was rightly scalded for it. 

2 hours ago, ... said:

he did once claim you can catch a cold from your cars air-con. I mean I could hardly resist a dig at that could I? Its a forum mate, if your feelings are all upset on here then there aint much hope for ya x

I’d say you’re the one who’s feelings are all upset. Not much hope for you now if you can’t take back what you dished out I’m afraid.

2 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

I’d say you’re the one who’s feelings are all upset. Not much hope for you now if you can’t take back what you dished out I’m afraid.

I’m absolutely fine taking any patter worth having a giggle over. Listen I’ve no issue with Pete? I think his name is, he seems a very passionate guy re. his football & has always prioritised safety, we disagree at times, but thats what happens in life. 

Edited by ...

3 minutes ago, ... said:

I’m absolutely fine taking any patter worth having a giggle over. Listen I’ve no issue with Pete? I think his name is, he seems a very passionate guy re. his football & has always prioritised safety, we disagree at times, but thats what happens in life. 

Wishing Pete dead isn’t respectful either.

13 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

So why say it? We all seen it, fact you’re denying it now because you’ve likely edited it speaks volumes of your character

Not sure if you’re being serious or just sarcastically accusing me of doing something like that because your wee pal did. 

Who knows. 

10 hours ago, ... said:

Which post was that? Please, elaborate..because I’ve no idea what you’re referring to. 

Oh dear, that little chestnut again. Never ceases to amaze me when discussing with people like you how selective ones memory can be. That’s why I screenshot the majority of conversations on here. It comes in handy at a later date when dealing with a lying bassa.

72DAF32C-5A1B-4AB7-A5F4-9BB5BF18F559.jpeg

What Go Daddy posted on the 22nd December at around 1-40pm

3EB1564B-B02E-49FF-8C90-32E65209E5CC.jpeg

...and the edited version.

18 hours ago, ... said:

he did once claim you can catch a cold from your cars air-con.

Care to remind us again who it was that claimed playing ammie football was more of a necessity than children’s education?

2 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Oh dear, that little chestnut again. Never ceases to amaze me when discussing with people like you how selective ones memory can be. That’s why I screenshot the majority of conversations on here. It comes in handy at a later date when dealing with a lying bassa.

72DAF32C-5A1B-4AB7-A5F4-9BB5BF18F559.jpeg

What Go Daddy posted on the 22nd December at around 1-40pm

3EB1564B-B02E-49FF-8C90-32E65209E5CC.jpeg

...and the edited version.

Im not talking about this, you claimed I made a joke or such like about Pete dying, so find that post please. Or were you just talking absolute pish?