Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

16 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Wishing Pete dead isn’t respectful either.

Go on then, find where I said this. Im not referring to what that other idiot joked about regarding someones gran catching Covid. 

Please find where I did this. Or stop talking absolute pish. 

2 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Oh dear, that little chestnut again. Never ceases to amaze me when discussing with people like you how selective ones memory can be. That’s why I screenshot the majority of conversations on here. It comes in handy at a later date when dealing with a lying bassa.

72DAF32C-5A1B-4AB7-A5F4-9BB5BF18F559.jpeg

What Go Daddy posted on the 22nd December at around 1-40pm

3EB1564B-B02E-49FF-8C90-32E65209E5CC.jpeg

...and the edited version.

And nice of you to just take little snippets with no context, its great that huh? The guy joked about someones gran getting covid. Thats what he did, you may laugh etc, but I thought it was a pretty stupid comment. But aach well, I doubt Bojan lost sleep. 

But anyway, more importantly, please find where I wished Pete dead please. You accused me, so go find it now. Just so we can settle who’s a liar and who isnt please. Cheers. I’ll be waiting chief. 

Just now, ... said:

Go on then, find where I said this. Im not referring to what that other idiot joked about regarding someones gran catching Covid. 

Please find where I did this. Or stop talking absolute pish. 

I will just as soon as you have found what you allege Go Daddy joked about. While you’re at it remind us who made this claim.

170D46C6-AE7E-42D8-A43A-3EAAA320AFA8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

I will just as soon as you have found what you allege Go Daddy joked about. While you’re at it remind us who made this claim.

This is me saying that grassroot football will not exist if we waited 5 months to play, last year. 

So again, go find me wishing someone dead, because you’ve failed here. 

2 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

And I’ve already said that, he joked about somebodys gran catching covid, its in the screenshot you posted. So yet again, please go and find where I wished someone dead please. So we can actually settle who is lying through their teeth. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, ... said:

Do you get a kick out of making up complete shite or? 

Pete posted somewhere that education was a necessity but football wasn’t and you disagreed. I’d search for the post but reckon I’d be wasting my time as everything else appears to be lost on you.

10 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

Pete posted somewhere that education was a necessity but football wasn’t and you disagreed. I’d search for the post but reckon I’d be wasting my time as everything else appears to be lost on you.

I imagine I probably said something about grassroot sport in a community being just as important. How dare I. 

20 hours ago, ... said:

he did once claim you can catch a cold from your cars air-con. I mean I could hardly resist a dig at that could I?

Messaged a friend of mine who works as a GP down south about this last night and he’s just got back to me with this reply. 

“ Unlikely but not impossible. You will catch a cold when the Rhinovirus enters your nasal cavity in sufficient numbers to pass through your natural defences and enter cells at a pace that your immune system can’t overwhelm. At lower temperatures you are disadvantaged and the virus has an advantage. It’s not unusual to have a cough at a temperature of 16. The longer you are subjected to an air conditioned environment the cool air will cause the skin to lose moisture. Air con discharge can be 15 to 20F cooler than the car which makes it more likely you will catch a cold.” 

11 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

Messaged a friend of mine who works as a GP down south about this last night and he’s just got back to me with this reply. 

“ Unlikely but not impossible. You will catch a cold when the Rhinovirus enters your nasal cavity in sufficient numbers to pass through your natural defences and enter cells at a pace that your immune system can’t overwhelm. At lower temperatures you are disadvantaged and the virus has an advantage. It’s not unusual to have a cough at a temperature of 16. The longer you are subjected to an air conditioned environment the cool air will cause the skin to lose moisture. Air con discharge can be 15 to 20F cooler than the car which makes it more likely you will catch a cold.” 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I honestly thought your obession with me had peaked, this is by far the greatest thing I’ve ever read on a forum, and Ive seen some belters hahaha. 

Thanks mate, thats honestly made my weekend. Utterly tragic hahaha. 

13 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

Not to mention it even proves me right hahahaha. Brilliant, utterly brilliant. 

14 minutes ago, ... said:

Not to mention it even proves me right hahahaha. Brilliant, utterly brilliant. 

You’ve been proven to be a liar over the edited post. You’ve been proven to be a fudd over claims 15 weeks ago ammie football will return soon, then April and now June/July /August despite calling someone daft for suggesting it could be August. You’ve been proven to be a bully who only joined to jump all over Pete’s posts making fun of him at every opportunity. Now having been unable to resist a dig about something you knew  f@€* all about have proven to be wrong again. Not long now until the 5 months have passed to see if grassroots has survived and see what p!sh you are spouting then. 

19 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

You’ve been proven to be a liar over the edited post. You’ve been proven to be a fudd over claims 15 weeks ago ammie football will return soon, then April and now June/July /August despite calling someone daft for suggesting it could be August. You’ve been proven to be a bully who only joined to jump all over Pete’s posts making fun of him at every opportunity. Now having been unable to resist a dig about something you knew  f@€* all about have proven to be wrong again. Not long now until the 5 months have passed to see if grassroots has survived and see what p!sh you are spouting then. 

I said soon to try and remain positive, it helps myself and others try look forward to football returning. 
I then said April for some form of training, then summer months for games by the looks of it, no idea how many times I have to spell that out for you. 

But hey if I’m wrong, then I’m wrong? Trying to be positive about potential return dates is not something Im going to apologise for? And listen, Pete gives it as good as he gets, plenty people on here do, its a forum about football, everyone has a go and digs it in - just go and look at what other people say to Pete and others, you gonna create a bully hitlist? 

You made a crude joke about someones family, it wasnt well recieved - not JUST by me, go and have a look at the replies to it if you dont believe me, its still there. If football is back before August then fantastic, if its not, then its not. Would be a shame but Im not gonna sit here and point score about who is right regarding what date, or pretend I have people in high places telling me this and that. 

I know people like you, you’ll sit on forums like this, pretend you know person X or person Y and take the moral info high ground, then lash out personal insults at anyone who disagrees with you. You’re just a child, trapped in an obsessed, keyboard warriors body. 

32 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Boris johnson road map announced for england 

groups of up to 30 people will be able to

meet outdoors by may 17th 

wee krankie will be at least a month behind and going back to the tier system 

Suppose Boris has to get it right eventually considering that he has presided over a death rate and case rate worse than Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.