Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

1 hour ago, ... said:

From the very top professionally right down to ammy level, you’ll find that its football that will get beat with a stick when it comes to rule breaking. 

A young footballer can make a mistake and call for questions being asked and threats about cancelling the sport on national TV, but senior politicians can travel a country knowing they are positive with Covid and not step down. 

Nothing will change this year. Football or any outdoor sport isnt the issue, no data whatsoever suggests it is, but its one of the many things that takes the fall. 

Anyone care to interpret this pile o #%^*

1 minute ago, ... said:

Just let me know when you find what you accused me of mate. I’m still waiting. Will probably always be waiting. 

Read what I actually write, I told you I would as soon as you clear up the lie you invented about my wee pal. Hopefully you’ll do that sooner than the 15 weeks we’ve waited on football returning. 

19 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Sturgeon says end of april before the tier system comes in 

finish the season now ... makes sense 

Tier 3 end of April is non contact training. We won’t be back contact training till mid May earliest. If people think we can finish the season they are deluded 

7 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Its about staying safe and protecting lives surely 

It is. We are where we are and looks like it’s next season or bust. Look forward to it, missed the smell of muddy pitches, arguing with people then having a laugh after the game, the jokes at training and the changing rooms... Christ even missed taking the goals down. 

call it added benefits ;)