Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

42 minutes ago, ... said:

I have wanted to play when safe to do so. 

I agreed with the game closing down over winter, I also agreed even with you that the league wont be finished. But what are you going to do Pete, tell us, Covid is never going away, like ever. But vaccines are here and working, better weather is on its way and the country will start to recover. But what are you gonna do, sit and wait until Covid is officially declared eliminated from planet earth? Because that aint happening chief. 

Sooner you get it through your head that life will eventually have to go on, the better. Or you can hide away from it all indefinetely. Your choice. 

Once everyone has the vaccine then we can get on with our lives 

i have lost two close pals to covid know about another dozen who have had covid and are still bothered with there breathing and feeling lacklustre .... 

boys wanting to play through this were the problem it was spreading 

car sharing to games when it was banned 

teams using changing rooms when it was banned 

maybe if they stuck to the rules to start with it might not have been that bad but govt  stepped in to stop it as protocols werent been adhered too 

Edited by ya cant

42 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Once everyone has the vaccine then we can get on with our lives 

i have lost two close pals to covid know about another dozen who have had covid and are still bothered with there breathing and feeling lacklustre .... 

boys wanting to play through this were the problem it was spreading 

car sharing to games when it was banned 

teams using changing rooms when it was banned 

maybe if they stuck to the rules to start with it might not have been that bad but govt  stepped in to stop it as protocols werent been adhered too 

If you honestly think it was football that caused any sort of spike, anywhere in the country, then you’re off your head, frankly. 

Will agree with you that rules should be followed, but government stepping in wasn’t because of football, it was because the nation got hit by a very nasty new variant at a time we were not protected by any vaccine or lockdown. 

Football played no part in what happened during winter, so dont try claim it did. 

22 minutes ago, ... said:

If you honestly think it was football that caused any sort of spike, anywhere in the country, then you’re off your head, frankly. 

Will agree with you that rules should be followed, but government stepping in wasn’t because of football, it was because the nation got hit by a very nasty new variant at a time we were not protected by any vaccine or lockdown. 

Football played no part in what happened during winter, so dont try claim it did. 

At lumphinnans we got called out twice for our subs leaving the pitch area and going away from side of park ... it was horrendous trying to stick to protocols on a game day and anyone who says they enjoyed it are liars 

Football is all about enjoyment .. banter.. going back for a bit hospitality not running about trying to keep protocols in place which in reality every club was breaking from car sharing to using changing rooms 

22 minutes ago, ya cant said:

At lumphinnans we got called out twice for our subs leaving the pitch area and going away from side of park ... it was horrendous trying to stick to protocols on a game day and anyone who says they enjoyed it are liars 

Football is all about enjoyment .. banter.. going back for a bit hospitality not running about trying to keep protocols in place which in reality every club was breaking from car sharing to using changing rooms 

Well better get your club & players in order then, mate. 

1 hour ago, ya cant said:

The protocols are a pain but I would stick my left bollock in a vice every Saturday if it meant getting a game of football. For those of a playing age the mental side of things much more prevalent than the virus. 

The risks are minimal on a football pitch especially when we were not allowed changing rooms. Probably a much lower risk than going to the supermarket. 

At the end of the day, no one is forced to play. Players, committee and management have an option to be involved or not but you have continually pushed for the season to be ended since it was started. Perhaps time to step aside. 

20 minutes ago, twoandahalf said:

Will be interesting to see if  some teams start the 21/22 season or Not if the same protocols are still in place.There is a good chance there will still be some regarding showers etc.

Not playing a game of football cause you can't get a shower.:lol:There's surely no way the same protocols will be in place once everyone is vaccinated. 

10 hours ago, BojanK said:

Is no promotion from the bottom league a great idea? 

two teams have won on average 13-0 and 14-0.3 respectively and another notching 18 in a game....

This is a good point by the way. But can no way see it materialise. I think it was pretty evident the two clubs were going to run it away with it pretty easily.

Also, I canny believe some of the hissy fits on here ,  settle doon gents lol 

10 hours ago, BojanK said:

Is no promotion from the bottom league a great idea? 

two teams have won on average 13-0 and 14-0.3 respectively and another notching 18 in a game....

This is a good point by the way. But can no way see it materialise. I think it was pretty evident the two clubs were going to run it away with it pretty easily.

Also, I canny believe some of the hissy fits on here ,  settle doon gents lol 

13 hours ago, boy"z" said:

Not playing a game of football cause you can't get a shower.:lol:There's surely no way the same protocols will be in place once everyone is vaccinated. 

Football needs changing rooms and showers available.. every single person will agree on that, before games and after games. Changing rooms are a must once were all vaccinated. 

23 minutes ago, Bombscare said:

Football needs changing rooms and showers available.. every single person will agree on that, before games and after games. Changing rooms are a must once were all vaccinated. 

Summer months if we’re playing this mini-competition/friendlies it probably wont be a pressing issue, but I would have to agree that the situation regarding changing rooms has to be resolved for a 21/22 season. 

4 hours ago, Bombscare said:

Football needs changing rooms and showers available.. every single person will agree on that, before games and after games. Changing rooms are a must once were 

So if theres no guarantee changing rooms and showers will be available for pre season, you won't be playing any friendlies or games until that happens? I'm confident that these issues will change but if they don't and they can't guarantee it I take it teams just won't play?? 

44 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

So if theres no guarantee changing rooms and showers will be available for pre season, you won't be playing any friendlies or games until that happens? I'm confident that these issues will change but if they don't and they can't guarantee it I take it teams just won't play?? 

That will be entirely up to the players playing, it will be there call. Teams can only ask the players, if players don’t want to then teams have to respect that nah?