Fife Football Forum

Football re starting????

Mariner

2 hours ago, ceejay said:

The Cooncil will be taking the Goalposts Doon Soon,and the Changing Rooms will still be Closed,Aye as I said Earlier Forget 20/21.

Wrong the parks are staying open. Changing rooms are irrelevant as it’s same protocols as before. Be lucky if they are here for 20/21 start too.

16 hours ago, ceejay said:

The Cooncil will be taking the Goalposts Doon Soon,and the Changing Rooms will still be Closed,Aye as I said Earlier Forget 20/21.

Henry McLeish(remember him)is asking all local authorities to keep the parks open over the summer,the local council will still have the final say....start lobbying now

9 hours ago, Fancy Dan said:

Henry McLeish(remember him)is asking all local authorities to keep the parks open over the summer,the local council will still have the final say....start lobbying now

Is that the same Henry McLeish that said last week  the plans for an European Super league made him the angriest he has ever been?:D:D

Edited by gogsy

Newburgh pulled out too.

Also an issue with some teams saying they can't play midweek games so now looks like Saturdays only meaning only playing each other once. 

Seems things getting changed to suit the few.

52 minutes ago, Berti said:

Newburgh pulled out too.

Also an issue with some teams saying they can't play midweek games so now looks like Saturdays only meaning only playing each other once. 

Seems things getting changed to suit the few.

The teams that can play midweek will just play friendlies, I’ve already seen a good few fixtures booked in from several clubs. I’m just happy football is back in a few weeks, cup tournament or friendlies, suits me.