Fife Football Forum
Mariner

Football re starting????

On 1/16/2021 at 12:08 PM, Go Daddy said:

General Manager of an SFA affiliated club

From what I’ve read his comments have been taken out of context. The point he was trying to make is that ALL football should be suspended and not just the lower leagues. That’s if you’re referring to whom I think you are.

2 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

From what I’ve read his comments have been taken out of context. That’s if you’re referring to whom I think you are.

I’m referring to the original statement which you’ve obviously never seen mate. That sort of p!sh is to be expected from mutants like James Scott and his ilk but not from someone in his position who at least has half a brain. 

1 hour ago, Go Daddy said:

I’m referring to the original statement which you’ve obviously never seen mate. That sort of p!sh is to be expected from mutants like James Scott and his ilk but not from someone in his position who at least has half a brain. 

Just have to agree to disagree then mate as I wasn’t even aware of the comments until you highlighted them in here so have only read what I found since then. For what it’s worth I don’t think the Dubai fiasco had any baring on the decision to postpone lower league football. It was to be expected as there is no way amateur clubs could afford the constant testing necessary. I also agree with Hal’s that all football should be put on hold, seeing footballers out in Dubai enjoying a beer or hugging each other during goal celebrations when we can’t even visit our grandparents just doesn’t sit right with me.