Fife Football Forum

This weeks fixtures

Fancy Dan

Can anyone confirm whether Kinross AFC are in or out of the Jon Harrison Memorial competition.  I was under the impression they were out, but now the League's website is showing them in it on the fixtures and one of our other games has moved to a midweek and also is now showing as an away game because they are now listing us as playing Kinross.

I thought they had withdrawn?

5 minutes ago, Foss said:

Can anyone confirm whether Kinross AFC are in or out of the Jon Harrison Memorial competition.  I was under the impression they were out, but now the League's website is showing them in it on the fixtures and one of our other games has moved to a midweek and also is now showing as an away game because they are now listing us as playing Kinross.

I thought they had withdrawn?

Kinross are in the jon harrison memorial comp , hope this clears this up 

17 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

Good luck to all teams. Does anyone know what happens if teams finish the section on same points and same goal difference??

Teams that are equal on points on completion of the sections will be positioned by their goal difference. If it is a draw a toss of a coin will decide.

37 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Kinross are in the jon harrison memorial comp , hope this clears this up 

We were emailed fixtures recently that excluded them, but now the League website includes them and alters fixtures but we appear to not have been notified of that.