Fife Football Forum

Games this week

Kinch2

12 hours ago, boy"z" said:

But you do know Level 1 we can still play league games. :D

I know you’re not the sharpest tool but I thought you’d have grasped it by now. 

League games played during level 1 and 2 will count for fook all once the season is declared null and void again.

4 hours ago, ... said:

I mean, I can only see what the government is literally announcing. Apologies if Im not on the inside like yourself good sir. 

We all see what the government is announcing. It’s what they’re not announcing that’s the problem smart a$$

12 hours ago, boy"z" said:

Enjoy studying the data. :whistling:

The data suggests record levels of infections and deaths since March despite all the vaccinations. Experts have warned government the NHS will SOON be under greater pressure than ever before but still we move into level 0 from Monday. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out the inevitable, but you enjoy your friendlies.

1 minute ago, Go Daddy said:

The data suggests record levels of infections and deaths since March despite all the vaccinations. Experts have warned government the NHS will SOON be under greater pressure than ever before but still we move into level 0 from Monday. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out the inevitable, but you enjoy your friendlies.

Record levels of deaths? I suggest you scan yer data again, chief. 

26 minutes ago, ... said:
40 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

I know you’re not the sharpest tool but I thought you’d have grasped it by now. 

League games played during level 1 and 2 will count for fook all once the season is declared null and void again.

Well if that happens it happens but at the moment we can only go on what we're being told and games are being played, league is due to start and we move beyond level 0 in August. Your definately correct, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but you definately need to read the data again as it might look like I'm a bit sharper than you.  It's great seeing everyone back playing football again and I'm positive we will be back to the sponsors soon for a pint after the game which I'm sure thats 100% is what all players want to do after a saturday afternoon playing the game. 

42 minutes ago, ... said:

Only seeing what you want to see again. I said since March. 

I bet every time an emergency vehicle passes your house, siren sounding and blue lights flashing you start shouting ice cream van, mummy can I get a cone.

18 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

Well if that happens it happens but at the moment we can only go on what we're being told and games are being played, league is due to start and we move beyond level 0 in August. Your definately correct, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but you definately need to read the data again as it might look like I'm a bit sharper than you. . 

In other words you don’t care that the real figures are being kept from you and many more will suffer as long as it means you get to play a few more friendlies. Sounds about par for the course.

40 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

In other words you don’t care that the real figures are being kept from you and many more will suffer as long as it means you get to play a few more friendlies. Sounds about par for the course.

:rollsmile:you talk some shite but your entitled to your opinion.  What would you suggest we do then Mr data? 

2 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Only seeing what you want to see again. I said since March. 

I bet every time an emergency vehicle passes your house, siren sounding and blue lights flashing you start shouting ice cream van, mummy can I get a cone.

More of a tub man myself, raspberry sauce. 

4 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

If the "real figures" are being kept from him, what's he supposed to do? Lock himself away until the end of time because the figures that nobody but you can see might be bad?

4 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Away and boil your head you absolute muppet.

8 hours ago, Foss said:

If the "real figures" are being kept from him, what's he supposed to do? Lock himself away until the end of time because the figures that nobody but you can see might be bad?

I couldn’t give a monkeys what he does. I’m not for a minute suggesting anyone should lock themselves away. All I said initially was any football played now will eventually be deemed no more than a friendly. Not my problem if a couple of a$$holes take that the wrong way.

15 hours ago, ... said:

13 hours ago, boy"z" said:

:rollsmile:you talk some shite but your entitled to your opinion.  What would you suggest we do then Mr data? 

Here’s someone else who gets attacked for talking shite. Wonder where he gets his data? :whistling:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15606007/chris-whitty-lockdown-covid-five-weeks/