Fife Football Forum

Games this week

Kinch2

1 hour ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Here’s someone else who gets attacked for talking shite. Wonder where he gets his data? :whistling:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15606007/chris-whitty-lockdown-covid-five-weeks/

The data I’ve seen relates to Scotland not England but the message is the same pal. Although 5 weeks is a helluva lot SOONer than I’ve been told to expect.

14 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

The data I’ve seen relates to Scotland not England but the message is the same pal. Although 5 weeks is a helluva lot SOONer than I’ve been told to expect.

Never read the full article, only came across it while searching to see if Kelty Hearts had signed Leigh Griffiths yet. :ok:

6 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Never read the full article, only came across it while searching to see if Kelty Hearts had signed Leigh Griffiths yet. :ok:

I’d only had a quick scan over it myself earlier at work. Now I’ve had time to have a proper read believe that not only is Bojo prepared to sacrifice lives for the sake of the economy he’s also preparing his excuses. Just as he’s already passed the buck by passing the onus on individuals as to whether they continue to wear masks he’s now preparing to blame the experts by claiming nearly all them agree. I have it on good authority there are very many who don’t. What does it matter to anyone on here though as long as they get to play friendlies for a few months.

11 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

I couldn’t give a monkeys what he does. I’m not for a minute suggesting anyone should lock themselves away. All I said initially was any football played now will eventually be deemed no more than a friendly. Not my problem if a couple of a$$holes take that the wrong way.

Its because whenever we get back to playing football you feel the very strange urge to go after people for not being aware of any news or inside data that you, the special one, have some special access to. 

How about - you sit & stress yourself out about whatever lockdown may be coming, while the rest of us carry on playing, getting vaccinated, and generally crack on with our lives as we see fit? Can you handle that? Or is that just too much to ask? 

Tell Chris Witty & Bojo I said I hope they’re well, must be a hard job working with you on the daily. 

Edited by ...

20 minutes ago, ... said:

, while the rest of us carry on playing, getting vaccinated, and generally crack on with out lives  

Finally you got something right.

As for the rest of your shit post, should have thought about that the first time round instead of trying to be a smart a$$. So stick your advice where the sun don’t shine. I’m not going to take any from someone who only sees what they want to see.

I bet if your doctor said “you could have a stroke at any time”

You’ll run around shouting “ the doctor said I should touch myself whenever I feel like it”

1 hour ago, Go Daddy said:

Finally you got something right.

As for the rest of your shit post, should have thought about that the first time round instead of trying to be a smart a$$. So stick your advice where the sun don’t shine. I’m not going to take any from someone who only sees what they want to see.

I bet if your doctor said “you could have a stroke at any time”

You’ll run around shouting “ the doctor said I should touch myself whenever I feel like it”

You really are a weird, lost soul. 

11 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Here’s someone else who gets attacked for talking shite. Wonder where he gets his data? :whistling:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15606007/chris-whitty-lockdown-covid-five-weeks/

Good luck  to him  and his lockdown I’ll not be stopping again. 

11 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

I couldn’t give a monkeys what he does. I’m not for a minute suggesting anyone should lock themselves away. All I said initially was any football played now will eventually be deemed no more than a friendly. Not my problem if a couple of a$$holes take that the wrong way.

Nobody's taking anything the wrong way. I have openly said if it happens it happens but we're just getting on with what we can do now. If it gets stopped it gets stopped as we did last time. Your wanting football stopped , stopping football isn't going to make much difference to what's happening regarding figures but I'll leave it there. Enjoy the sheltered life for a while

1 hour ago, boy"z" said:

Your wanting football stopped 

So suggesting that games played this month , next month or even the following month will in all likelihood end up as nothing more than the equivalent of friendlies now constitutes wanting football stopped :banghead:

You’re not doing too well at looking sharper than me, are you?

26 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

So suggesting that games played this month , next month or even the following month will in all likelihood end up as nothing more than the equivalent of friendlies now constitutes wanting football stopped :banghead:

:whistling::whistling:As I said enjoy living you're shell

32 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

For a guy who ‘doesn’t give a monkeys’, you sure do seem to give a monkeys. 

58 minutes ago, ... said:

For a guy who ‘doesn’t give a monkeys’, you sure do seem to give a monkeys. 

For someone who’s  ‘ a weird, lost soul’. I sure do seem to be living rent free in your head