Jump to content
Fife Football Forum
Kinch2

Games this week

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, boy"z" said:

But you do know Level 1 we can still play league games. :D

 

I know you’re not the sharpest tool but I thought you’d have grasped it by now. 

League games played during level 1 and 2 will count for fook all once the season is declared null and void again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ... said:

I mean, I can only see what the government is literally announcing. Apologies if Im not on the inside like yourself good sir. 

We all see what the government is announcing. It’s what they’re not announcing that’s the problem smart a$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, boy"z" said:

 

Enjoy studying the data. :whistling:

The data suggests record levels of infections and deaths since March despite all the vaccinations. Experts have warned government the NHS will SOON be under greater pressure than ever before but still we move into level 0 from Monday. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out the inevitable, but you enjoy your friendlies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Go Daddy said:

The data suggests record levels of infections and deaths since March despite all the vaccinations. Experts have warned government the NHS will SOON be under greater pressure than ever before but still we move into level 0 from Monday. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out the inevitable, but you enjoy your friendlies.

Record levels of deaths? I suggest you scan yer data again, chief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ... said:
40 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

I know you’re not the sharpest tool but I thought you’d have grasped it by now. 

League games played during level 1 and 2 will count for fook all once the season is declared null and void again.

 

Well if that happens it happens but at the moment we can only go on what we're being told and games are being played, league is due to start and we move beyond level 0 in August. Your definately correct, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but you definately need to read the data again as it might look like I'm a bit sharper than you.  It's great seeing everyone back playing football again and I'm positive we will be back to the sponsors soon for a pint after the game which I'm sure thats 100% is what all players want to do after a saturday afternoon playing the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ... said:

Record levels of deaths? I suggest you scan yer data again, chief. 

Only seeing what you want to see again. I said since March. 

I bet every time an emergency vehicle passes your house, siren sounding and blue lights flashing you start shouting ice cream van, mummy can I get a cone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

Well if that happens it happens but at the moment we can only go on what we're being told and games are being played, league is due to start and we move beyond level 0 in August. Your definately correct, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but you definately need to read the data again as it might look like I'm a bit sharper than you. . 

In other words you don’t care that the real figures are being kept from you and many more will suffer as long as it means you get to play a few more friendlies. Sounds about par for the course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

In other words you don’t care that the real figures are being kept from you and many more will suffer as long as it means you get to play a few more friendlies. Sounds about par for the course.

:rollsmile:you talk some shite but your entitled to your opinion.  What would you suggest we do then Mr data? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Only seeing what you want to see again. I said since March. 

I bet every time an emergency vehicle passes your house, siren sounding and blue lights flashing you start shouting ice cream van, mummy can I get a cone.

More of a tub man myself, raspberry sauce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

In other words you don’t care that the real figures are being kept from you and many more will suffer as long as it means you get to play a few more friendlies. Sounds about par for the course.

If the "real figures" are being kept from him, what's he supposed to do? Lock himself away until the end of time because the figures that nobody but you can see might be bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

In other words you don’t care that the real figures are being kept from you and many more will suffer as long as it means you get to play a few more friendlies. Sounds about par for the course.

Away and boil your head you absolute muppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Foss said:

If the "real figures" are being kept from him, what's he supposed to do? Lock himself away until the end of time because the figures that nobody but you can see might be bad?

I couldn’t give a monkeys what he does. I’m not for a minute suggesting anyone should lock themselves away. All I said initially was any football played now will eventually be deemed no more than a friendly. Not my problem if a couple of a$$holes take that the wrong way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ... said:

Record levels of deaths? I suggest you scan yer data again, chief. 

 

13 hours ago, boy"z" said:

:rollsmile:you talk some shite but your entitled to your opinion.  What would you suggest we do then Mr data? 

 

Here’s someone else who gets attacked for talking shite. Wonder where he gets his data? :whistling:

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15606007/chris-whitty-lockdown-covid-five-weeks/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...