Fife Football Forum

Butcher

ya cant

they dont like us as much as we dont like them,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this line is absolute bollocks.

why is it bollocks mav :rollsmile::whistling:

Pedro why is it when your in the wrong and scraping the walls for a way out, you call on the mav???????

I've never posted my own opinion yet, but I'm sure you know what it will be eh??????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broonies Brew
[quote name='mav' post='93764' date='Feb 6 2008, 13:04'][quote name='danny' post='93638' date='Feb 5 2008, 22:23']NAW --NO ANOTHER USER NAME MAV / UNDERTAKER / BEAT-IT :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:[/quote]

You like it SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rollsmile: the peverbial saying is "its no me"
[/quote]

Aye it is ya big liar! :wave:

:banghead:

That was a cracking finish! Did Hans Gilhaus(spelling) not score a goal for the sheep where the keeper launched it, it was flicked on and he caught it on the volley??

keepers hands to the net without bouncing???

Yeah, Snelders kicked it nicholas flicked it on and Gillhaus rammed it into the roof of the net - absoloute peach.

That was a cracking finish! Did Hans Gilhaus(spelling) not score a goal for the sheep where the keeper launched it, it was flicked on and he caught it on the volley??

keepers hands to the net without bouncing???

Yeah, Snelders kicked it nicholas flicked it on and Gillhaus rammed it into the roof of the net - absoloute peach.

Pity you didnt have Gillhaus on Wednesday :angry::beer2::whistling:

they dont like us as much as we dont like them,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this line is absolute bollocks.

why is it bollocks mav :rollsmile::rollsmile:

I'll agree with Mav, that is a bollocks statement, i live and work among Englishmen, and i am constantly asked why we have a chip on our shoulder about them! The people i speak to are confused as to why we hate them so much, in fact during our doomed Euro 2008 campaign i was constantly receiving good luck messages from Englishman wishing us all the best in every single game. It is true that a minority hate us with a passion, as i've found to my cost on a football field, but in general they unbelievably wish us well! It is the English media that stirs the poo!

Guest Broonies Brew
[quote name='REX' post='94783' date='Feb 11 2008, 02:35']I'll agree with Mav, that is a bollocks statement, i live and work among Englishmen, and i am constantly asked why we have a chip on our shoulder about them! The people i speak to are confused as to why we hate them so much, in fact during our doomed Euro 2008 campaign i was constantly receiving good luck messages from Englishman wishing us all the best in every single game. It is true that a minority hate us with a passion, as i've found to my cost on a football field, but in general they unbelievably wish us well! It is the English media that stirs the poo![/quote]

[size=5]I'm no facking MAV!!!!!!!!!!![/size] [img]http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/boese/e045.gif[/img]

But I do agree with your points :whistling:

I'll agree with Mav, that is a bollocks statement, i live and work among Englishmen, and i am constantly asked why we have a chip on our shoulder about them! The people i speak to are confused as to why we hate them so much, in fact during our doomed Euro 2008 campaign i was constantly receiving good luck messages from Englishman wishing us all the best in every single game. It is true that a minority hate us with a passion, as i've found to my cost on a football field, but in general they unbelievably wish us well! It is the English media that stirs the poo!

I'm no facking MAV!!!!!!!!!!! e045.gif

But I do agree with your points :worried:

:rollsmile::worried::worried: I know that bud! Its ya cant, he's paraniod and thinks am awcant having a pop at him!!!!!!

Pedro son maybee's aye maybee's naw!!!!!! :whistling: