Fife Football Forum

Burley

jimmythesaint

You beat me to that one Gogsy. This is a massive U TURN from the man who professes to know it all. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he was against Berti before Scotland had even kicked a ball for him. A Scot and nobody else is what he and quite a few others wanted.

:rolleyes:

fack off to england section foxy,your teams gonnae win the world cup,

NO, cause I'M entitled to my opinion as well. The truth is out there.

:excl::cheers::rollsmile:

aye you are,now jog on,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat me to that one Gogsy. This is a massive U TURN from the man who professes to know it all. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he was against Berti before Scotland had even kicked a ball for him. A Scot and nobody else is what he and quite a few others wanted.

:cheers:

fack off to england section foxy,your teams gonnae win the world cup,

NO, cause I'M entitled to my opinion as well. The truth is out there.

:excl::cheers::rollsmile:

aye you are,now jog on,

Thats a bit racist yc surely the fox is entitled to have his say without you telling him where to go :rolleyes:

its time to go the foreigner route and we need to pay top dollar to get the best,belgium went and got advocatt and he will do a good job for them,ireland have trappotoni,england have capello,

what abot leo beenhakker,Bora Milutinovic. He's got a track record of taking what are thought of as poor sides (and at time of writing, that's definitely us) to great heights. I presume that we could certainly afford him.He is a Serbian football coach, and the only person to have coached five different teams at the World Cup: Mexico (1986), Costa Rica (1990), the United States (1994), Nigeria (1998), and China (2002). He is also the first coach to take four different teams beyond the first round, before failing to do so with China, henceforth earning the nickname of Miracle Worker[1], first given to him by Alan Rothenberg, then president of the United States Soccer Federation[2].

if its a scot and souness doesnt want it ,what about john collins,better no be jim jeffries btw

What happened to your nobody but Scots in charge of or coaching the national team. Is this another u-turn?

You dinnae actually believe that ya cant wrote that?

I'd love to get a squint at the forum he uses that he copies and pastes from :rollsmile:

Anyway get Joe Jordan in, he'd demand respect and what Scot wouldn't want to play under him

Guest forbejp
Jefferies clearly really fancies the job given his refusal to make any kind of comment either way!

Refreshing honesty from him as well when he said something along the lines of "it's only the resuls that matter" i.e. lets get back to being hard to beat!!

Guest idlewhistle
[quote name='coisty' post='237529' date='Nov 17 2009, 16:37'][url="http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv&id=11946478&aff=1572"]http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv...78&aff=1572[/url]

heres the betting with sky bet. levein is favourite but i cant see him taking it. out of the bunch i would have joe jordan who is a good bet at 16/1 or souness at 33/1.[/quote]
why dont they try for csaba lazslo as he clearly isnt happy at hearts but loves life in scotland
couldnt do any worse than weve been doing

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv...78&aff=1572

heres the betting with sky bet. levein is favourite but i cant see him taking it. out of the bunch i would have joe jordan who is a good bet at 16/1 or souness at 33/1.

why dont they try for csaba lazslo as he clearly isnt happy at hearts but loves life in scotland

couldnt do any worse than weve been doing

Got to go with Collins. Done a good job with Hibs and is a scotland legend

Jefferies clearly really fancies the job given his refusal to make any kind of comment either way!

Refreshing honesty from him as well when he said something along the lines of "it's only the resuls that matter" i.e. lets get back to being hard to beat!!

If Jim Jeffries gets the job that will be the final nail in the coffin of the Scottish national football team and I will be absolutely outraged if he gets it. I take it Billy Brown would be his assistant??? :rollsmile: For me if they are not going to try for a high profile foreigner it has to be Craig Levein. I don't think there's any chance of the likes of Dalglish or Moyes taking it. Levein might not want it either but ask him the question. As for Jimmy Calderwood??? Give me a fackin break min. :rollsmile:

If Jim Jeffries gets the job that will be the final nail in the coffin of the Scottish national football team and I will be absolutely outraged if he gets it. I take it Billy Brown would be his assistant??? :rollsmile: For me if they are not going to try for a high profile foreigner it has to be Craig Levein. I don't think there's any chance of the likes of Dalglish or Moyes taking it. Levein might not want it either but ask him the question. As for Jimmy Calderwood??? Give me a fackin break min. :whistling:

Cant believe im agreeing with you on anything but you are right on this one, id take Levein above anyone else linked with it, he would need to appoint a good background team as Smith did with McCoist and Burns and McLeish did with Watson and Aitken.

Calderwood and Jeffries made me laugh, England get Capello and Ireland get Trappatoni yet we get linked with these two.

If Jim Jeffries gets the job that will be the final nail in the coffin of the Scottish national football team and I will be absolutely outraged if he gets it. I take it Billy Brown would be his assistant??? :cheers: For me if they are not going to try for a high profile foreigner it has to be Craig Levein. I don't think there's any chance of the likes of Dalglish or Moyes taking it. Levein might not want it either but ask him the question. As for Jimmy Calderwood??? Give me a fackin break min. :ok:

spoke ti levein the nite , hes never bn asked yet!!! but dint say no when a asked him,, think he may fancy the challenge :rollsmile::rollsmile: he's a gentleman but think hed b daft ti take it :rollsmile::rollsmile:

[quote name='Fordinho' post='237720' date='Nov 18 2009, 18:38'][quote name='Big Jan' post='237558' date='Nov 17 2009, 19:13'][quote name='forbejp' post='237502' date='Nov 17 2009, 13:42']Jefferies clearly really fancies the job given his refusal to make any kind of comment either way!

Refreshing honesty from him as well when he said something along the lines of "it's only the resuls that matter" i.e. lets get back to being hard to beat!![/quote]
If Jim Jeffries gets the job that will be the final nail in the coffin of the Scottish national football team and I will be absolutely outraged if he gets it. I take it Billy Brown would be his assistant??? :rollsmile: For me if they are not going to try for a high profile foreigner it has to be Craig Levein. I don't think there's any chance of the likes of Dalglish or Moyes taking it. Levein might not want it either but ask him the question. As for Jimmy Calderwood??? Give me a fackin break min. :ok:
[/quote]
spoke ti levein the nite , hes never bn asked yet!!! but dint say no when a asked him,, think he may fancy the challenge :rollsmile: :rollsmile: he's a gentleman but think hed b daft ti take it :rollsmile: :rollsmile:
[/quote]
ARE YOU THE FIFE FOOTBALL FORUMS ROVING REPORTER NOW BAFFIES :cheers:

:ok:

If Jim Jeffries gets the job that will be the final nail in the coffin of the Scottish national football team and I will be absolutely outraged if he gets it. I take it Billy Brown would be his assistant??? :rollsmile: For me if they are not going to try for a high profile foreigner it has to be Craig Levein. I don't think there's any chance of the likes of Dalglish or Moyes taking it. Levein might not want it either but ask him the question. As for Jimmy Calderwood??? Give me a fackin break min. :cheers:

spoke ti levein the nite , hes never bn asked yet!!! but dint say no when a asked him,, think he may fancy the challenge :rollsmile::rollsmile: he's a gentleman but think hed b daft ti take it :rollsmile::rollsmile:

ARE YOU THE FIFE FOOTBALL FORUMS ROVING REPORTER NOW BAFFIES :rollsmile:

:rollsmile::rollsmile: