Fife Football Forum

Booing National Anthems

ya cant

Getting back to the topic, who gives a feck? I can't believe there were fans there booing at anything other than banter purposes, everyone knew it would happen, ya cant had probably written his speech prior to the match.

he has a hard neck getting up on his soap box

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: funny guy bert............i told you a while ago that the scotland fans booing national anthems will come back to haunt them and i hope uefa throw the book at them.............maybe a threaten to deduct points will make you think twice about booing bert

am i being bigoted if i boo every national anthem and every player Scotland face?

yes your being bigoted ,its called respect bert.................,why you think george peat is issuing an apology today saying he is embarrassed by his fans disrespect to other teams national anthems..........

call it what you will,if i dont like someone/thing i have no respect for it already,if i treat everyone the same how can i be bigoted? its not like im singling anyone out

Yer gitting for too technical an aw that so ye ur Bert. Pure nae chance he will ken whit yer talking aboot noo. :headbang:

he has changed the subject already,he mustve broke a spoke :headbang::cheers:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HAVE YOU'S LOT NO GOT ANY KNITTEN TO BE GETTING ON WITH :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

OR MAYBE A GID HOOVER O THE STAIR CARPET :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by danny

:rolleyes:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HAVE YOU'S LOT NO GOT ANY KNITTEN TO BE GETTING ON WITH :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Danny what's with the double posting my friend? :rollsmile::rollsmile:

AMSTERDAMS FINEST STRIKES AGAIN---TOP-TIP DONT SMOKE AND POST :heartbeat::rolleyes:

Once again the tartan army shamed the great nation of ours once again. Stick to flashing at women and children with ur pish stained fake timby boots on. You dont represent me or any my beliefs one bit and your the reason that puts decent scottish fans that are not so narrow minded from goin to the games.

Come on Scotland :rolleyes:

What a load of shit! I know a stack of people who regularly go to Scotland games and none of them flash at children you moron!

Its a total cop out to say they stop people going, i've read shit like that on follow follow before so no doubt you are represented by morons there.

P.S Its not for me either but I don't care if others wear kilts and as for booing last night, a nothing story.

Edited by scotty mac

Once again the tartan army shamed the great nation of ours once again. Stick to flashing at women and children with ur pish stained fake timby boots on. You dont represent me or any my beliefs one bit and your the reason that puts decent scottish fans that are not so narrow minded from goin to the games.

Come on Scotland :rollsmile:

What a load of shit! I know a stack of people who regularly go to Scotland games and none of them flash at children you moron!

Its a total cop out to say they stop people going, i've read shit like that on follow follow before so no doubt you are represented by morons there.

P.S Its not for me either but I don't care if others wear kilts and as for booing last night, a nothing story.

Mate these clowns like the one you have quoted think booing a national anthem is a disgrace but won't condemn the worst atrocities seen in Manchester since the Blitz. It really is pointless. :rolleyes::rolleyes: BTW I hope you wore protective clothing when you went on Fascist Fascist or you might have caught some nasty disease.

Edited by Big Jan

Kop talk is the only football forum i will go on if any, Liverpool Fc is my team and i make numerous trips every season to watch them before i get any wisecracks.

Only an armchair fan of Scotland as would rather flick my eyeballs out with teaspoons than sit amongst the tranny army. Embarassing.

Guest HOWUDOING
[quote name='clintboon' post='293978' date='Sep 9 2010, 00:01']Kop talk is the only football forum i will go on if any, Liverpool Fc is my team and i make numerous trips every season to watch them before i get any wisecracks.

Only an armchair fan of Scotland as would rather flick my eyeballs out with teaspoons than sit amongst the tranny army. Embarassing.[/quote]
Why dont you just move down there then, sounds like you dont like the scots. So do us all a favour and jog on!!

First time I have booed players off a park after a win, but the performance deserved no praise. I missed the anthems due to the shit hole of a city called Glasgow and their backwards transportation system, but I believe it was a small minority who booed and was more tongue in cheek than venomous.

Kop talk is the only football forum i will go on if any, Liverpool Fc is my team and i make numerous trips every season to watch them before i get any wisecracks.

Only an armchair fan of Scotland as would rather flick my eyeballs out with teaspoons than sit amongst the tranny army. Embarassing.

being a liverpool fan i would have thought you had enough to worry about without bothering about scotland. liverpool are total mince.

Talking about EMBARRASSING..........it's quite EMBARRASSING when you spell EMBARRASSING wrongly :rolleyes:

I've always said if you try to be a smartarse - make sure you don't leave yourself open.

P.s. If Kop talk is the only forum you will go in, what the f**k are you posting on here for? :rolleyes::rollsmile:

Talking about EMBARRASSING..........it's quite EMBARRASSING when you spell EMBARRASSING wrongly :rollsmile:

I've always said if you try to be a smartarse - make sure you don't leave yourself open.

P.s. If Kop talk is the only forum you will go in, what the f**k are you posting on here for? :rolleyes::rollsmile:

kwilson u should know better :rolleyes: