Fife Football Forum

Euros

jaz

i am virtualy housebound and have watched every game and enjoyed most , but i must say i am not realy looking forward to italy against england tonight .

Well dinnae watch it then!

then i wouldnt be adle to give my expert opinion. :cheers:

i am virtualy housebound and have watched every game and enjoyed most , but i must say i am not realy looking forward to italy against england tonight .

must say, the first half has been enjoyable , could go any way.

I have not won a penny on this tournament!!!!!

Had Holland to win it !!

Russia ew

Van Persie top scorer

+ probably betting on every game so far!!!!

Hope the wife doesny go on the forum :rollsmile:

Won ma 1st on the tourney!! Italy to win on pens 9/1 :beer2:

and my expert opinion is....... england are p-sh .

A beating.....ha we got beat on pens....personally I expected it.....qtr final was good for me.....and yep they were

Just a couple of things

1. Where was Scotland??????
  2. What was the score a couple of months ago v USA......5-1......and they even scored all the goals in that match
  3. At least we were there.....

Come back when you can talk about football

A beating.....ha we got beat on pens....personally I expected it.....qtr final was good for me.....and yep they were

Just a couple of things

2. What was the score a couple of months ago v USA......5-1......and they even scored all the goals in that match

John,

Stats from last nights game:

Posession: 67% - 33%

Shots 31-8

On Traget 18-4

Italy, without scoring, hammered England last night. Pirlo, a 33 year old, ran the show last night against Englands world beaters.

Scotland are not like England. We don't expect to go into tournaments to win things. Our media don't go into overdrive and constantly talk about our chances because realistically we know what our chances are.

Anyway I'm sure Jaz got the bite he was looking for.

Forza Italia!!!!

England are not as good as they think they are (and when i say they i generally mean the media/commentators). However,I do think you have to give Hodgson credit for only working with the team for 4 weeks and making them hard to beat.

It's funny how it always resorts to the majority of Scotland fans supporting Anyone But England, and then once England are out they bite back with, oh where are Scotland? yeah thats right they're not there.

Difference is Scotland know their limitations, just making a tournament is like a final for us!

Just a couple of things

Wasn't a statement about Scotland. Was dealing with the 'anti- football' that England displayed the whole tournament. Utter embarrassment if you happened to be English. Now Roy is saying how content he is. Bet the English fans who actually enjoy real football can't wait for the next few games. Milner must be rubbing his hands knowing he is a cart horse but will get the nod against players of decent quality!!

Just a couple of things

:rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

England think they are world beaters we think we are shit ...... one of us is telling the truth ..... YOU DECIDE!! :wave:

Just a couple of things

the difference is we know we are sh-te .

I fully agree Italy were by far the better team,and yep a 34 yr old ran the show....shows just what we all say... you can't beat an experienced head in your team

As for world beaters....I never said we were world beaters I said I was glad we got to the qtr finals and didn't expect anything else even before the thing started

He has to be content because he's got nothing more to add and again his team were not beaten in normal time and like others I think he did a no bad job in the time he had. The sad fact is the so called anti football (I didn't like it either) we displayed got us there and the superstar out of this world footballing nation Holland who everyone says lets model our selves on went home with sweet FA!!!

I do agree and always have done it the media who make some stupid statements and make me and people cringe, and again we can all say who we would/wouldn't like....I also think Milner isn't the player for that position but he plays for the Prem league champs so some one see's something in him

But hey ho its whats called history now, and do you know what if Scotland were in it I'd be cheering for them as well

Edited by Mariner