Fife Football Forum

Euros

jaz

I fully agree Italy were by far the better team,and yep a 34 yr old ran the show....shows just what we all say... you can't beat an experienced head in your team

As for world beaters....I never said we were world beaters I said I was glad we got to the qtr finals and didn't expect anything else even before the thing started

He has to be content because he's got nothing more to add and again his team were not beaten in normal time and like others I think he did a no bad job in the time he had. The sad fact is the so called anti football (I didn't like it either) we displayed got us there and the superstar out of this world footballing nation Holland who everyone says lets model our selves on went home with sweet FA!!!

I do agree and always have done it the media who make some stupid statements and make me and people cringe, and again we can all say who we would/wouldn't like....I also think Milner isn't the player for that position but he plays for the Prem league champs so some one see's something in him

But hey ho its whats called history now, and do you know what if Scotland were in it I'd be cheering for them as well

Well said Jon. Spoken like an ENGLISHMAN and a GENTLEMAN. (We'll be back)

:cheers:

I fully agree Italy were by far the better team,and yep a 34 yr old ran the show....shows just what we all say... you can't beat an experienced head in your team

As for world beaters....I never said we were world beaters I said I was glad we got to the qtr finals and didn't expect anything else even before the thing started

He has to be content because he's got nothing more to add and again his team were not beaten in normal time and like others I think he did a no bad job in the time he had. The sad fact is the so called anti football (I didn't like it either) we displayed got us there and the superstar out of this world footballing nation Holland who everyone says lets model our selves on went home with sweet FA!!!

I do agree and always have done it the media who make some stupid statements and make me and people cringe, and again we can all say who we would/wouldn't like....I also think Milner isn't the player for that position but he plays for the Prem league champs so some one see's something in him

But hey ho its whats called history now, and do you know what if Scotland were in it I'd be cheering for them as well

Well said Jon. Spoken like an ENGLISHMAN and a GENTLEMAN. (We'll be back)

:cheers:

if and when you get back , surely you will have a new skipper , what a sour faced git gerrard is .cant imagine him motovating anyone .

Haha beat it ya bunch of Italian, swedish, ukrainian, French infact the rest of the world loving cants. Rule St George. Stick that in yer bagpipes and blaw!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

end of the day england were lucky to get through the group stages,italy could have scored 4 or 5 against them,maybe they were better going through as am sure germany would have got revenge on that 5-1 defeat to england a few years ago by putting 7 or 8 past that shite..................was in benidorm for the past fortnight and it was full of english kants,arrogant fackin knobheads,was blootshed one night and there was a karaoke on in our hotel after england had luckily beaten ukraine ,i went up to sing WE HAD A DREAM ,i had all the scottish folk up singing this song along with me ,it was fantastic feeling btw,standing ovation from the scots in attendance was quickly followed by the english lady doing the karaoke by reacting to me singing a scots song by putting 3 lions on a shirt song on right away,i just turned round and started laughing at the stupid cow jumping about as if it bothered me,it obviously bothered her me singing the 1982 world cup song....................

al still have the memories of the night italy beat them on penalties in that hotel ,fackin brilliant feeling if i may so ,and i was still laughing at the kants.................

iniesta and schweinsteiger have been the players of the tournament for me,but i must say av been impressed with the portugese left back coeantrao,hes been brilliant every game hes played

end of the day england were lucky to get through the group stages,italy could have scored 4 or 5 against them,maybe they were better going through as am sure germany would have got revenge on that 5-1 defeat to england a few years ago by putting 7 or 8 past that shite..................was in benidorm for the past fortnight and it was full of english kants,arrogant fackin knobheads,was blootshed one night and there was a karaoke on in our hotel after england had luckily beaten ukraine ,i went up to sing WE HAD A DREAM ,i had all the scottish folk up singing this song along with me ,it was fantastic feeling btw,standing ovation from the scots in attendance was quickly followed by the english lady doing the karaoke by reacting to me singing a scots song by putting 3 lions on a shirt song on right away,i just turned round and started laughing at the stupid cow jumping about as if it bothered me,it obviously bothered her me singing the 1982 world cup song....................

al still have the memories of the night italy beat them on penalties in that hotel ,fackin brilliant feeling if i may so ,and i was still laughing at the kants.................

iniesta and schweinsteiger have been the players of the tournament for me,but i must say av been impressed with the portugese left back coeantrao,hes been brilliant every game hes played

England were lucky to win the group stage buddy. Will probably be the only team not to win it without actually losing a game in open play, but I said from day one, England were not good enough with the ball to do anything and people who thought otherwise were just kidding themselves on!!

England were lucky to win the group stage buddy. Will probably be the only team not to win it without actually losing a game in open play, but I said from day one, England were not good enough with the ball to do anything and people who thought otherwise were just kidding themselves on!!

stop listening to fackin lineker shearer and hansen ffs,england were rank rotten ,ffs the headlines after rooney was gifted a goal against ukraine was he could be our pele.............. :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: honestly how many times has the english media quoted this, over an overrated big bairn (rooney)

nae wonder us scots laugh at your media mav.........honestly al be 60 and the media will still be saying rooney could have been our pele.....

ps scotland never lost a game at world cup in 1974 but we were still put out in group stage :wave:

stop listening to fackin lineker shearer and hansen ffs,england were rank rotten ,ffs the headlines after rooney was gifted a goal against ukraine was he could be our pele.............. :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: honestly how many times has the english media quoted this, over an overrated big bairn (rooney)

nae wonder us scots laugh at your media mav.........honestly al be 60 and the media will still be saying rooney could have been our pele.....

ps scotland never lost a game at world cup in 1974 but we were still put out in group stage :wave:

I don't listen to the media buddy as they annoy me more than yous cants wanting us beat! I'm actually agreeing with you regarding England, the only positive I took out of their performances was they made themselves a very hard team to beat, hence my statement. As I said if you do fack all with the ball and give it away easily then you'll win nothing!!

You could say that 74 was scotlands best tourney then :wave:

I don't listen to the media buddy as they annoy me more than yous cants wanting us beat! I'm actually agreeing with you regarding England, the only positive I took out of their performances was they made themselves a very hard team to beat, hence my statement. As I said if you do fack all with the ball and give it away easily then you'll win nothing!!

You could say that 74 was scotlands best tourney then :wave:

i would say the sir stanley rous trophy 1985 when i took my son to his first scotand game 1985 scotland 1 england 0 .

cant believe the english claiming a moral victory by winning what in my mind was the easiest group . typical english arrogance .

Aye, what's this not losing a game in open play pish Roy the Boy came away with, that is totally irrelevent, especially as competition rules are ET & Pens to decide a drawn game in knockout stages, clutching at straws to try & make a positive from a definite negative......nothing new there then.

Trouble is we'll be at the world cup 14 and you'll be sitting at hame cause yer pash!!

you are bound to be at the 2014 world cup because woy and the rest of your countrymen says you are going to win it , but lets stick to the topic, the euros , england were awful and managed to win a very weak group .

Trouble is we'll be at the world cup 14 and you'll be sitting at hame cause yer pash!!

you are bound to be at the 2014 world cup because woy and the rest of your countrymen says you are going to win it , but lets stick to the topic, the euros , england were awful and managed to win a very weak group .

aye aye but we still won it. and awful or no, dinnae forget it. That in itself would have been scotlands greatest ever achievement!!