Fife Football Forum

Latest Scores

corrie#5

All points should be scrub and void with blairhall

if that happens civil gain the advantage of dropping only 1 point were other teams lose 3 points,am sure theres a rule if a team has played 3/4 of there league games and fold the teams left to play get a 2-0 win am maybe wrong but what would have happened if blairhall folded with 1 game to go and civil ended up winning the league cause a team folded with 1 game to go .........am sure we will come to the right conclusion and if teams lose all there points against blairhall then so be it .....been a joy not seeing a team running away with the league with 4 or 5 teams still capable of winning it.

All points should be scrub and void with blairhall

if that happens civil gain the advantage of dropping only 1 point were other teams lose 3 points,am sure theres a rule if a team has played 3/4 of there league games and fold the teams left to play get a 2-0 win am maybe wrong but what would have happened if blairhall folded with 1 game to go and civil ended up winning the league cause a team folded with 1 game to go .........am sure we will come to the right conclusion and if teams lose all there points against blairhall then so be it .....been a joy not seeing a team running away with the league with 4 or 5 teams still capable of winning it.

SAFA rule Pete that was made mandatory all over Scotland. All points & goals for and against are null and void if Blairhall don't fulfil their fixtures and pay their fines.

Apologies that Kingdom League Website not currently up to date with results and fixtures - my computer crashed last week and it will be a couple more days before I am up and running again!

I am very impressed with GPR this season, love their attacking passing play and strong defense, players not affraid of the ball so it's played on the deck at pace using the whole park. Some really good football played by the top teams this season but GPR get my vote,

I have played football at the top level. I have been on numerous sfa coaching courses and FIFA rated courses. I know football! I am only looking at recent performances and what I have seen my recent posts I am not wrong. If you want to argue my football opinion I can show you my trophy cabinet if you want it is full of trophies(playing and coaching) and that will settle the argument

I have played football at the top level. I have been on numerous sfa coaching courses and FIFA rated courses. I know football! I am only looking at recent performances and what I have seen my recent posts I am not wrong. If you want to argue my football opinion I can show you my trophy cabinet if you want it is full of trophies(playing and coaching) and that will settle the argument

whats your trophy cabinet got do with opinions on football ?

so....