Fife Football Forum

Cup Draws 2016/17

ceejay

No cups have started yet ...... Do you want teams not having a game when they are meant to be playing kettle ? Makes sense to redraw the cups ... If they had started then a can see why you couldnt redraw them ..... Would have been a bigger shambles with teams not playing on a saturday........ Only my opinion but a reasonable one

I would have thought it was a committee decision but looks like ya can't n ceejay have decided it's a redraw!!!! Think difference now is kettle were drawn out in 1st Rd of all cups so the team playing them would just get bye into 2nd Rd same as some other teams....There are still gonnae be teams no playing as there's an odd team!! Only Folk complaining about it is ya can't n veteran dinnae ken why????

Don't personally think cup draws should ever be re-drawn unless of course errors are made. It's amateur football, clubs fold regularly. Not ideal but should just get on with it, imo. Started a precedence when done the re-draw of one cup already though.

Don't personally think cup draws should ever be re-drawn unless of course errors are made. It's amateur football, clubs fold regularly. Not ideal but should just get on with it, imo. Started a precedence when done the re-draw of one cup already though.

Thing is wull the same clubs wanted the league cup redrawn after a team folded .... Now they are saying we shouldnt redraw the other cups since another team folds ...... Wonder why eh?

Thing is wull the same clubs wanted the league cup redrawn after a team folded .... Now they are saying we shouldnt redraw the other cups since another team folds ...... Wonder why eh?

Who wanted league cup redrawn, Match Secretary asked the question at meeting most club reps weren't bothered either way! What Clubs have said that the other cups should/shouldn't be redrawn? Only read comments where individuals are airing their own opinions and not necessarily their clubs. Doesn't matter what the outcome is anyway as the Anti-Kingdom crew will come on here and slate it.

Who wanted league cup redrawn, Match Secretary asked the question at meeting most club reps weren't bothered either way! What Clubs have said that the other cups should/shouldn't be redrawn? Only read comments where individuals are airing their own opinions and not necessarily their clubs. Doesn't matter what the outcome is anyway as the Anti-Kingdom crew will come on here and slate it.

Disnae really matter to me,but as you say the anti-christs,sorry anti-kingdom crew will jump on the bandwagon,any committee in any sport etc-Are damned if they do and damned if they dinnae,saw a cracker of a post on the forum the other day where somebody suggested they get rid of both the committees and run it themselves,if these people are so keen, put yourselves forward and join your leagues committee,i am sure you will be welcomed with open arms and some of us auld gits will be able to do other things in our spare time.

I appreciate any member on committees of league I participate in, but what they did say Charlie is for amalgamation, remove both committees and vote members in. Those members will prob be existing members but probably to get a mix from fife and kingdom and not just one or the other. That's how i picked it up anyway.