Fife Football Forum

Cup Draws 2016/17

ceejay

Sorry your correct just read ceejay comment again, two teams involved were Ylum n Cupar n would have meant them and playing 1 game and into semi.... FACT!!!

I'm take it your from Ylum or Cupar?????? That your no happy wi it!!!!!

It doesnt matter a jot whos happy and isnt happy ..... They redrew one cup so will have to redraw the rest ok scarecrow FACT

Why the name calling!!!!!, as I said appears you n ceejay have decided on redraw so no need for league meeting, you two just redraw the cups n post them on here for everybody to see, I'm sure veteran will help u out!!!!! It's easy....

It doesnt matter a jot whos happy and isnt happy ..... They redrew one cup so will have to redraw the rest ok scarecrow FACT

Why the name calling!!!!!, as I said appears you n ceejay have decided on redraw so no need for league meeting, you two just redraw the cups n post them on here for everybody to see, I'm sure veteran will help u out!!!!! It's easy....

Av just redrawn all the cups I will let you know the outcome at the next meeting in October.

• 2 weeks later...

it just gets worse and worse ..... You redrew one cup cause a team fold you have to redraw all the cups in my book ..... Or was it because the original draw was bowhill v leven in the cup and some boys didnt fancy it lol

The 2 clubs involved pedro were lumphinnans and cupar it would have meant that either team would play 1 game and be into the semi,we will prob re-draw the cups again as none of them have been started,think its fair to all teams then, if the cups had been started that would be a different matter.

ah give up !!

it just gets worse and worse ..... You redrew one cup cause a team fold you have to redraw all the cups in my book ..... Or was it because the original draw was bowhill v leven in the cup and some boys didnt fancy it lol

The 2 clubs involved pedro were lumphinnans and cupar it would have meant that either team would play 1 game and be into the semi,we will prob re-draw the cups again as none of them have been started,think its fair to all teams then, if the cups had been started that would be a different matter.

ah give up !!

No one cares about you