Fife Football Forum

Any Updates 17/5/17

Hooper88

embarrassing letting a team cum to your back yard and letting them win ! Shipping 4 goals Leven r lucky if they have lost 4 goals all season at home never mind in the same game !

I think Aberdour will be kicking themselves that it was in their own hands and having lost only 14 goals all season they came to bowhill and lost 3-1. Surely nobody to blame but themselves. Bowhill had lost 3 league games by September then go undefeated for the next 12 league games to win league, boys deserve all the credit they get. Oh and i can assure you they are enjoying their night!!!!!!!! lol

well done jim watched the game the night use were better team and correct only beat what is infront off use 12 games unbeaten

Am sure I watched that game and if I mind right am sure Bowhill had 5 subs that game ! All people r saying GPR and Leven fielded teams that wouldn't be good enough to beat the bottom sides ! It all cums down to the league committee why keep games with the big sides till end of the season Aberdour had to play big teams with full squads Bowhill played 3 of the big teams and none could field there best team !

No bowhilll had 2 subs bud, as one boy came late from his work, weakened team but all signed players, I'm sure all the players that played for GPR n Leven were all signed players as well

embarrassing letting a team cum to your back yard and letting them win ! Shipping 4 goals Leven r lucky if they have lost 4 goals all season at home never mind in the same game !

I think Aberdour will be kicking themselves that it was in their own hands and having lost only 14 goals all season they came to bowhill and lost 3-1. Surely nobody to blame but themselves. Bowhill had lost 3 league games by September then go undefeated for the next 12 league games to win league, boys deserve all the credit they get. Oh and i can assure you they are enjoying their night!!!!!!!! lol

well done jim watched the game the night use were better team and correct only beat what is infront off use 12 games unbeaten

Cheers John, think folk forgetting these boys also went on a 24 game unbeaten run which took them to Scottish cup semi, but some folk will be saying Hurlford n few others played weakened team haha👍

Jealousy mate success is great they just hate it that use are doing well and there team are dung

Cheers John, think folk forgetting these boys also went on a 24 game unbeaten run which took them to Scottish cup semi, but some folk will be saying Hurlford n few others played weakened team haha👍

Well done Bowhill. Last 3 games were all tough and to have to win them all is hard going, never mind the fact that it's Saturday, Tuesday then Thursdays, hard thing to do at any time, never mind under pressure.

With regards people moaning bout Leven resting players etc...quite rightly so if they've got a cup final Saturday. No one can blame Leven for that, or the fact Bowhill won the league.

Ylum came to leven 2 weeks ago played a weakened team and got beat 7-0. But nobody says anything about that. Number 19 seems bitter.

Wrong .... ylum had 4 boys suspended and 2 injured ...... big difference resting boys bomber .... bowhill deserved to win the league as they were the best side in the league imo..... my argument goes back to the announcement of amalgamation when i explained it shouldnt happen to next season 2018-19 as getting told with 6 games to go when other teams had 10 games to go and played against weakend teams at the end of the season .... shit happens though but eveyone on here said surely you play to finish as high as you can .. remember that one

If it's a case of playing a strong team to finish 2nd instead of 3rd or resting players to try enhance your chances of winning a cup final couple of days later then surely it's a no brainer. If everyone looks after their own club then there's no issue.

Ylum came to leven 2 weeks ago played a weakened team and got beat 7-0. But nobody says anything about that. Number 19 seems bitter.

Wrong .... ylum had 4 boys suspended and 2 injured ...... big difference resting boys bomber .... bowhill deserved to win the league as they were the best side in the league imo..... my argument goes back to the announcement of amalgamation when i explained it shouldnt happen to next season 2018-19 as getting told with 6 games to go when other teams had 10 games to go and played against weakend teams at the end of the season .... shit happens though but eveyone on here said surely you play to finish as high as you can .. remember that one

We had 3 injured. 2 working. Thats what we had last night. But resting players aye? No we managed the best situation we had within the club. Weve got a game last night, sat, tues, thurs, sat.. so like a said don't come out and talk shite if u don't know the facts.

We had 3 injured. 2 working. Thats what we had last night. But resting players aye? No we managed the best situation we had within the club. Weve got a game last night, sat, tues, thurs, sat.. so like a said don't come out and talk shite if u don't know the facts.

Your the one talkin shite ..... you said ylum fielded a weakened side against leven ? A never even mentioned your game last night or team selection ....... heard your going to be manager of eastvale and taking half the denbeath team with ye ... or is that shite as well

We had 3 injured. 2 working. Thats what we had last night. But resting players aye? No we managed the best situation we had within the club. Weve got a game last night, sat, tues, thurs, sat.. so like a said don't come out and talk shite if u don't know the facts.Your the one talkin shite ..... you said ylum fielded a weakened side against leven ? A never even mentioned your game last night or team selection ....... heard your going to be manager of eastvale and taking half the denbeath team with ye ... or is that shite as well

That's shite aswell. Am just making a point of players no being available. It happens to every team, we've got boys missing the morn, we playing a weakened team?