Fife Football Forum

Games this week

Kinch2

Level 0 from Monday mate. All games played whether it’s this week , next week or next month are nothing more than friendlies. Before the usual “I’m only being positive” brigade get back on their high horses, yes I’ve seen the data and no matter how many have now been vaccinated it will be back to square one SOON.

5 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Level 0 from Monday mate. All games played whether it’s this week , next week or next month are nothing more than friendlies. Before the usual “I’m only being positive” brigade get back on their high horses, yes I’ve seen the data and no matter how many have now been vaccinated it will be back to square one SOON.

Season starts next month.

20 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Season starts next month. 

2 hours ago, boy"z" said:

Back to level 3 aye :rollsmile:

You no been paying attention Boylan? 

I said SOON, that’s the equivalent of I’ve no idea when but eventually around these shores. 

To answer your question though...aye that will happen, see if yer laughing then.

Oh wait..., a forgot amateur football is more important to wee f@nnies  like you than the NHS struggling to cope.

1 hour ago, Go Daddy said:

You no been paying attention Boylan? 

I said SOON, that’s the equivalent of I’ve no idea when but eventually around these shores. 

To answer your question though...aye that will happen, see if yer laughing then.

Oh wait..., a forgot amateur football is more important to wee f@nnies  like you than the NHS struggling to cope.

Paying attention to what?

I'm pretty sure "soon" is in a short time but correct me if I'm wrong.

If it happens it happens. I don't think it will though. I don't think I have said that amateur football is more important than seeing the NHS struggle but at the present moment games are being played and the season starts in August and life is slowly getting back to normal. 

38 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

If it happens it happens. I don't think it will though. I don't think I have said that amateur football is more important than seeing the NHS struggle but at the present moment games are being played and the season starts in August and life is slowly getting back to normal. 

From August at some point the requirement to isolate as a close contact is being dropped for vaccinated folks. Will be a relief to boys who are jagged and dont wanna play football, risking having to isolate from work. 

Doesn’t sound like a step towards level 3 to me?

1 hour ago, ... said:

From August at some point the requirement to isolate as a close contact is being dropped for vaccinated folks. Will be a relief to boys who are jagged and dont wanna play football, risking having to isolate from work. 

Doesn’t sound like a step towards level 3 to me?

Hardly surprising as you only ever see what you want to see. 

2 hours ago, boy"z" said:

You’re no the brightest Ian if I’ve got to spell it out to you.

Mr deluded told us all we’d be playing again SOON last season. Have you forgotten how that turned out?

Anyway enjoy your friendlies, apparently when we go back into level 1 it’s no a step towards level 3 :rollsmile:

4 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Mr deluded told us all we’d be playing again SOON last season. Have you forgotten how that turned out?

Anyway enjoy your friendlies, apparently when we go back into level 1 it’s no a step towards level 3 :rollsmile:

But you do know Level 1 we can still play league games. :D

Enjoy studying the data. :whistling:

12 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

I bet you go about bursting bairns footballs at your local park screaming level 3.