Fife Football Forum

Champions?

LATEST POSITION:

after tomorrow's 2-0 win over Fossoway, Blairhall require 1 win in their last 2 games to win the title or only 1 point from their last 2 games to secure at least a play-off if Valley Bar win all their remaining games.

Should Valley Bar drop any points in their remaining 4 games then the title is Blairhall's.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATEST POSITION:

after tomorrow's 2-0 win over Fossoway, Blairhall require 1 win in their last 2 games to win the title or only 1 point from their last 2 games to secure at least a play-off if Valley Bar win all their remaining games.

Should Valley Bar drop any points in their remaining 4 games then the title is Blairhall's.

tomorrows 2-0 win over fossoway???

LATEST POSITION:

tomorrows 2-0 win over fossoway???

Was thinking the same Baz - just waited for someone else to mention it though :whistling:

have fossoway ever not played a fixture?

said to be struggling for there cup final but managed to have a side!

would they have gave up this fixture if they were in the running for the league?

blairhall have a chance ov winning the league against us on tuesday, or maybe we should just not turn up :rollsmile:

things like this annoy me and must annoy blairhall lads cause they obviously want to play football, and if players are suspended am i right in thinking these games dont count?

have fossoway ever not played a fixture?

said to be struggling for there cup final but managed to have a side!

would they have gave up this fixture if they were in the running for the league?

blairhall have a chance ov winning the league against us on tuesday, or maybe we should just not turn up :rollsmile:

things like this annoy me and must annoy blairhall lads cause they obviously want to play football, and if players are suspended am i right in thi

nking these games dont count?

What annoys me is that teams and players know they will have midweek games. Surely they could get 11 players can even play 2 trialists.

The games don't count if players are suspended

Fossoway aren't the only ones it bugs me because I twice this year have made a cant o masel to make sure we fulfill our fixtures and I end up like john Wayne for a week after . Problem is how do we stop it happening?

give a 6 or 10 point deduction and a 40 quid fine. am sure cants would find a team then. we struggled big style against kincardine last time and had to play 6 injured players. got thumped but made the effort. :rollsmile:

give a 6 or 10 point deduction and a 40 quid fine. am sure cants would find a team then. we struggled big style against kincardine last time and had to play 6 injured players. got thumped but made the effort. :rollsmile:

Its harder with one league as no relegation a bigger fine would probably fold teams. One thing I will say its not having to much bearing on the way the league is going

Fossoway aren't the first and certainly won't be the last team to fail to put 11 boys out on the park. Remember DAFC have failed to put out a team against Blairhall this season. Yes it is basically handed Blairhall the title but if boys can't make it due to other committments then what can you do?

Fossoway aren't the first and certainly won't be the last team to fail to put 11 boys out on the park. Remember DAFC have failed to put out a team against Blairhall this season. Yes it is basically handed Blairhall the title but if boys can't make it due to other committments then what can you do?

PUB LEAGUE :whistling: