Fife Football Forum

Champions?

i think we can beat them too but it will all be over for them by that time so they might not play full strength. not saying foss wouldnt have a chance but imo couldnt see them winning if title was still to play for. :rollsmile:

Good to see you're writing off Jokers Tony. So you think you can beat Blairhall BUT Jokers can't :rollsmile:

the league is over for them too. cant see anyone beating bhaw whilst league still to win. it will be over b4 they play us

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we can beat them too but it will all be over for them by that time so they might not play full strength. not saying foss wouldnt have a chance but imo couldnt see them winning if title was still to play for. :rollsmile:

Good to see you're writing off Jokers Tony. So you think you can beat Blairhall BUT Jokers can't :rollsmile:

the league is over for them too. cant see anyone beating bhaw whilst league still to win. it will be over b4 they play us

And? Their campaign may be finished but I can bet they will be going to Blairhall to win and make sure they don't win the league against them.

i think we can beat them too but it will all be over for them by that time so they might not play full strength. not saying foss wouldnt have a chance but imo couldnt see them winning if title was still to play for. :headbang:

Good to see you're writing off Jokers Tony. So you think you can beat Blairhall BUT Jokers can't :whistling:

the boy tony here knows nothing aboot football you keep sayin for weeks that the haw would win the league but imo there last 8 or 9 games apart from kelty you expect them to win, but any1 looking at there last 3 fix would say that theres a chance so dont come on here wae yer pash and say that foss would nae gee them a good game regardless of there last score they are a good team!and you know fine well that yerselfs or jokers could make it very hard for any team so the last 3 games where very important i think that you really do have to grow and stop talking crap on this your own players are even telling u so!!and im no havin a dig at you its just some of yer comments are really bad :mellow:

there should b a fine and a deduction of points 4 n e team that fails to fulfill a fixture.i.m.o...a few years bk we played limekilns with 7 players n gave them a game for 70mins. 2-1 boys tired n ended up 5-2.

Your no comparing Limekilns to Blairhall surely Jock :rollsmile:

no. that b like trying to compare man u with barca :whistling: n as last nite showed it was men against boys

Now come on Jock dinny let Rafa drag you down to his level :headbang:

fact :mellow:

i think we can beat them too but it will all be over for them by that time so they might not play full strength. not saying foss wouldnt have a chance but imo couldnt see them winning if title was still to play for. :headbang:

Good to see you're writing off Jokers Tony. So you think you can beat Blairhall BUT Jokers can't :whistling:

the boy tony here knows nothing aboot football you keep sayin for weeks that the haw would win the league but imo there last 8 or 9 games apart from kelty you expect them to win, but any1 looking at there last 3 fix would say that theres a chance so dont come on here wae yer pash and say that foss would nae gee them a good game regardless of there last score they are a good team!and you know fine well that yerselfs or jokers could make it very hard for any team so the last 3 games where very important i think that you really do have to grow and stop talking crap on this your own players are even telling u so!!and im no havin a dig at you its just some of yer comments are really bad :mellow:

my comments are my opinion. not asking for people to agree. and obviously it is a dig at me with some of your comments

and my opinion is that cottars fc and dufc, sing the spice girls song "when two become one" before the start ov next season :whistling::headbang::mellow:

spice boys will be flying solo v cottars aloud :rollsmile::ok: