Fife Football Forum

Pitreavie Tournament Quarter Finals

unfortunate to get ten years if this i right also depends what was written in the match report or reports sent to the sfa or disciplinary person.

10 years is harsh.

hope the bans just for playing football

MIKE THIS POST CONFIRMS YOU ARE A PRIZE TOOL, A KID ON ''REF'' CONDONING AN ATTACK ON A ''REAL-REF'' :banghead::banghead::banghead:

PS--NAE PLACE IN FOOTBALL FOR BOTH OF YOU'S

bit of anunprovoked attack from an arsehole :cheers: if you think you can do a better job you do it. and just so you know i aint refereeing in scotland.

like aitchy has said you need referees for he game and ifyou did not have any things would be worse than they are.

think the sfa shouldfollow suit and do what the english fa have done and introduce the respect campaign

The Respect Campaign is the biggest load of bullsh1t going about. The FA have tried to introduce this from the top level of English Football to work its way down to Amateur football. Simply cannot happen. It has failed IMO.

As for your comments regarding referees well if there was no players then there would be no need for referees. Works both ways.

it has worked hence the reason all team owners or managers attend a respect campagn meeting there is also one for the referees so tthink it has not failed so it has happened and obviously worked.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for your comments regarding referees well if there was no players then there would be no need for referees. Works both ways.

it has worked hence the reason all team owners or managers attend a respect campagn meeting there is also one for the referees so tthink it has not failed so it has happened and obviously worked.

theres a big difference from they refs to the phannies doing dunfy welfare though :banghead::banghead::banghead:

there was no team sheet filled out by anyone to do with dufc but one was handed to safa with wrong information on it. i can only gather this was fraudulent as my name was at bottom. this was addressed but ams obviously didnt want to know. he can appeal but there is a cost of £50 quid. anyone want to donate to his appeal?. if i were him i would defo be seeking legal action and taking it to court. :cheers:

This is not exactly true is it Tony as you gave me the sheet with the players names on which i still have so i'd think very carefully before saying people should seek legal advice based on a lie. If you'd like me to scan it and send you a copy i'd be more than happy to.

Edited by Hornet

there was no team sheet filled out by anyone to do with dufc but one was handed to safa with wrong information on it. i can only gather this was fraudulent as my name was at bottom. this was addressed but ams obviously didnt want to know. he can appeal but there is a cost of £50 quid. anyone want to donate to his appeal?. if i were him i would defo be seeking legal action and taking it to court. :banghead:

This is not exactly true is it Tony as you gave me the sheet with the players names on which i still have so i'd think very carefully before saying people should seek legal advice based on a lie. If you'd like me to scan it and send you a copy i'd be more than happy to.

was an official team sheet handed in by any offical of dufc? what u had was my handwritten team on a bit of paper i done in the house. what i recieved and strachan recieved was an official team sheet filled in by someone else with a wrong player of whom i have never heard of and an address i have never heard of which also had my name on as filled in by me. so at no point have i lied and would still advise taking legal action. you can scan and send the exact bit of paper i gave you and even post it on here and everyone will see it does not in anyway resemble an official team sheet nor did it have any players adresses on it. :banghead:

The player involved has asked for the subject to be dropped. Theres nae point talking about legal advice or an appeal if he himslef is not interested in doing these things.

Roddy is clearly not the best ref around but always seems to be genuine n apologises for mistakes. From what I have read the guy was out of order n I have to say is being pretty decent about the whole thing. But you cannot lay ur hands on folk in any situation never mind in a game wit feck knows how many witnesses.

The refs reflect the standard of the league. Its not like u can expect top quality. Folk need tae learn to get on with it. If yer gid enough you'll win regardless of the refs decisions.

FUR FACKS SAKE PLEASE FREEZE THIS THREAD THE SUSPENSION WILL BE OVER AND CLOWNS WILL STILL BE BANGING AWAY IT'S OVER ALL DONE END OFF :beer2::beer2::moon::cheers::rollsmile::beer2: