Fife Football Forum

Results 18th May

dunfermline 0 langtoun 3

final for us on sunday against jokers,should be a good game :headbang:

Well done mate fully deserved the win as we were brutal last night all the best in the final.

As for us i think that is our last game in the fife sunday amateur league as alot of our playes are retiring or moving on plus funding is very tight.

Hopefully you can guys can carry on, seemed like a decent bunch of boys when we played you and never good to see teams dropping away, all the best whatever happens

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunfermline 0 langtoun 3

final for us on sunday against jokers,should be a good game :headbang:

Well done mate fully deserved the win as we were brutal last night all the best in the final.

As for us i think that is our last game in the fife sunday amateur league as alot of our playes are retiring or moving on plus funding is very tight.

Hopefully you can guys can carry on, seemed like a decent bunch of boys when we played you and never good to see teams dropping away, all the best whatever happens

Cheers mate we will wait and see got meeting this sunday to discuss things not looking good though.All the best with your run in .

Sorry if i came across cocky. But i dont think we give ourselves enough credit. We are a smadhing team. And i for one wouldnt want to play against us. When we came out flying against eddys i looked about and it was like half there team just wanted off the pitch. When we play like we can we will do that to teams. To be honest we have to start like that again against all teams

Sorry if i came across cocky. But i dont think we give ourselves enough credit. We are a smadhing team. And i for one wouldnt want to play against us. When we came out flying against eddys i looked about and it was like half there team just wanted off the pitch. When we play like we can we will do that to teams. To be honest we have to start like that again against all teams

i would think half any team would want to come off being 4-0 down after around half an hour. That was the best start any team has had against us all season but we still picked ourselves up and got in a respectable score line. Like with most of the top teams in 1st divison it depends who is better on the day. Then who ever wins the league is best overall-and that looks like lochore just now

i would think half any team would want to come off being 4-0 down after around half an hour. That was the best start any team has had against us all season but we still picked ourselves up and got in a respectable score line. Like with most of the top teams in 1st divison it depends who is better on the day. Then who ever wins the league is best overall-and that looks like lochore just now

Fair point mate. Sometimes i think we dont get the credit we deserve . Ppl might think im being cocky. But we know we are a gd side and we know there are good sides in league. Cream always rises to the top. Roll on sunday

Fair point mate. Sometimes i think we dont get the credit we deserve . Ppl might think im being cocky. But we know we are a gd side and we know there are good sides in league. Cream always rises to the top. Roll on sunday

Trust me bud you do :headbang:

suberb tonight lads.What a comeback against a really,really good jokers side.showed tonight we have what it takes despite what others have been saying.Really fancy us taking a few off eddys on sunday with them being out of it.Realistically we can afford to lose a game .But cant see that happening.Roll on sunday.Lets go out and show them what we can do when theres a ref that doesnt drink in their own boozer

what a tit

suberb tonight lads.What a comeback against a really,really good jokers side.showed tonight we have what it takes despite what others have been saying.Really fancy us taking a few off eddys on sunday with them being out of it.Realistically we can afford to lose a game .But cant see that happening.Roll on sunday.Lets go out and show them what we can do when theres a ref that doesnt drink in their own boozer

what a tit

Team talk already done :headbang:

Who ever this bugsy character is a think he's on the wynde up no1 at Lochore knows who he is and he's not replyn to private messages

Summit dodgy gawn on here :heartbeat:

its narrowed doon to 2 :whistling:

Got ur pm cele lad. Was gonna message back. But no gonna bother now. End up wi no strip :heartbeat: Tell u on sunday man

is the strip 2 or 11 :whistling:

i thought it was less than 28 mins left baz sorry but as you say we done well to fight back and everyone of our lads wanted to win that game and it showed. damien that night had a poor game but he is a top quality ref and that is no excuse for us we got beat fair and square by eddys that night so no complaints, as for having a rosyth ref against cottars next wed im sure it will hopefully be fair but if u want to win games you shouldnt rely on refs decisions should be on team spirit and fight which i hope we can show again until end of season :whistling: , all the best for next season baz mate great bunch of boys you've got and a very good side :heartbeat: