Fife Football Forum

East Of Scotland League

Sour grapes mate

Not at all.......FACT........a blind man on a galloping horse would have disallowed scores 2,3&4.......I know, I was there, in line each time......rather disrespectful of him to say going on 24-2.

agree bit disrespectfull but his words not mine? Berti trap shut ur team r fukn rotten

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

stevie and lee back at shippy??????

stevie and lee back at shippy??????

from what I'm hearing it will have to be someone good as most of there team are leaving.

Know a few boys who've had calls to play sat so you must be right

heard tonight that every player has asked to be released and are following the manager to Kinross

Whitehead is never a manager and never will be fact,I wish the club well and hope they get the right guys on board.eck Davidson would be my choice but that would never happen..

Eck wouldnae go Rab,why leave a successfull team like Kennoway aka Star nowadays, and join a mediocre team like the Shippy,The Shippys been on its way down since all the auld guard like yerself ,Callum Lawrie etc left the club

As always though, it's the same committee choosing the next manager? What they going to do different? It appeared they finished last year making good progress in the kingdom and didn't appreciate the step up in class they'd face this year

Scotty you have to dominate fife football first and then you attract the best players.that was secret in team I played in...,massive step up and really think fife could pull it off if the right manager in place, but I hope I am wrong this time but I think the club could be in trouble.