Fife Football Forum

Scores 22 Sept 2012

Bluebell 2nil down at ht.came out 2nd haf lyk a new team and won 4-2.great win 4 the lads.haddington manager or coach didn't take 2 kindly 2 defeat.tryed scrapping wi everybody after the game.going ballistic with hs stone island crew covering his back.nutjob!!get it up them.mon the bell!!

In Spain on holiday Scottie,

What a phud........Burglars dream

They'll be queueing up at Telf's after Monday Morning's methadone madness :rollsmile:

Well make sure your along that way and keeping an eye out haha, ps stick ma buckets out while yer there Wilson ;)

hibs 2 - 2 edinburgh hibs win 5 4 on pens

hard game to break edinburgh down yesterday.they kept a good shape and flooded there midfeild,we had m,ost of the ball and they scored first after 15 mins, then we scored after 30 mins through me with a back heel, ht, krissy maxwell sent off after aboot 47 mins and then the game was just end to end, bradley greive took his goal well and we were up 2 1 but then edinburgh scored again, in the last min i scored a diven header witch was never offside coz i was behind adam who flicked it on,but we managed to score all 5 pens to put us in the next round with our keeper saven there 2nd pen.

hard game to break edinburgh down yesterday.they kept a good shape and flooded there midfeild,we had m,ost of the ball and they scored first after 15 mins, then we scored after 30 mins through me with a back heel, ht, krissy maxwell sent off after aboot 47 mins and then the game was just end to end, bradley greive took his goal well and we were up 2 1 but then edinburgh scored again, in the last min i scored a diven header witch was never offside coz i was behind adam who flicked it on,but we managed to score all 5 pens to put us in the next round with our keeper saven there 2nd pen.

I heard u were off a mile :o no like krissy lol, canny wait ti get back into it pal, wats up wi suki?

I heard u were off a mile :o no like krissy lol, canny wait ti get back into it pal, wats up wi suki?

no sure lad lol hes sum boy.wen u bk anywyas chap