Fife Football Forum

League Champs

Just want to say sorry to all the boys at Brucefield, i would never have played for the sake of 6 mins. and Wattie there was nothing posted on Facebook last night. But now i know how it was picked up so quick after i played on my birthday.

Awful that this is the case. So if someone is connected with a team who have boys in it who are shite at handing money over on a Sunday causing the team to become debt suspended then they too become suspended from potentially playing,but the boys who have caused the club to be suspended can go and sign for someone if they want and do it all over again.shocking rule that!

Just want to say sorry to all the boys at Brucefield, i would never have played for the sake of 6 mins. and Wattie there was nothing posted on Facebook last night. But now i know how it was picked up so quick after i played on my birthday.

must have imagined what i read :blush:

As you did on the 3rd March to then!!!!!!!! Only thing is said to a friend was i was appealing for the sake of Brucefield. Liked the comment though of you saying you all were being as lenient as possible then hit me with the maximum. Cheers for that.

As you did on the 3rd March to then!!!!!!!! Only thing is said to a friend was i was appealing for the sake of Brucefield. Liked the comment though of you saying you all were being as lenient as possible then hit me with the maximum. Cheers for that.

ma last comment on this,,it wasnt your facebook page

The Scottish won't care it wasn't on website etc, wasted appeal as they will just focus on whether or not he was debt suspended, not whether he or brucefield knew about it.

Sounds harsh from what folk are saying but got done with something similar at dufc years ago, not sure whether we appealed to Scottish thinking about it

Aye me n Strachan were banned but didn't realise we weren't allowed at the touch line or changing rooms. That's when junction protested after the 7-1 thumping we gave em :). Got revenge later in the season though as done the same to them but remembered to include we wanted the points lol.

Aye me n Strachan were banned but didn't realise we weren't allowed at the touch line or changing rooms. That's when junction protested after the 7-1 thumping we gave em :). Got revenge later in the season though as done the same to them but remembered to include we wanted the points lol.

This is why Welfare in Dunfermline does not exist now. This happened week in week out.

Think Scotty is right though. Doesn't matter if it is on the website or not the Scottish will look at it as a clerical error. Barry was debt suspended when FC Kelty folded because fines weren't paid.

Awful that this is the case. So if someone is connected with a team who have boys in it who are shite at handing money over on a Sunday causing the team to become debt suspended then they too become suspended from potentially playing,but the boys who have caused the club to be suspended can go and sign for someone if they want and do it all over again.shocking rule that!

Total joke he had left the club in first place weeks before they went tits up just his name hasn't been removed so yeah as he's on club committee he took the fall £40 fine was given which he thought or was lead to believe was payed he's not signed with brucefield they let him play as it was his last game ever and his 40th birthday all checks were made he's not on suspension list so therefor assume he can play torleys knew nothing about this either so never protested it was due to his name appearing on sheet and someone noticed prob right scottish won't care but will take the money anyway that will end league for brucefield I'd say

As for Barry he's apologised in good faith which no one blames him but being lenient hahaha committee are