Fife Football Forum

No Shows At Pubs

babz

Noticed a few teams r not going back to pubs l really dont think its gd enough, if a Teams offerin a spread the least u can do is go back to there pub no-one is askin u to stay there all day but wots a pint and a free meal asbsolute joke if u ask me theres three teams tht l know of today maybe more tht l dont know about yet but its really a shambles and it needs to be sorted, the only time u shouldnt go to a pub is if tht team doesnt have one

Simple thing is teams that don't come to ours we won't return to theirs. What makes it worse is when they confirm a yes and the pub put extra food on. We will not be going back to kingdom uniteds pub

this has been a problem for many seasons and a solution has to be found . it seems the same teams are the constant offenders . what about listing those teams ( name and shame ) so the rest can boycott their sponsors . better still stop the post match visits to home pubs and head straight back to your own sponsor where the landlord would be happy to have 12- 20 guys EVERY week .

2nd suggestions maybe makes sense but boycotting would only make things worse.

its fairly simple the clubs need to take responsibility for there players and make it known that its part and parcel of playing for the team. manager and club committee need to enforce this.

Edited by Doh

Not sure if there is currently a procedure in place, where teams phone oneanother pre-match, friday afternoon/evening, to confirm/give an idea of numbers going back to the pub on the sunday.

Talk of boycotting pubs is a little premature when it appears a little more effort could be done to resolve the issue. Obviously an important issue that needs to be addressed & resolved at the next league meeting.

I do however have sympathy with anyone forced to listen to Tony Lunn & Pete Fyfe post match...

Not sure if there is currently a procedure in place, where teams phone oneanother pre-match, friday afternoon/evening, to confirm/give an idea of numbers going back to the pub on the sunday.

Talk of boycotting pubs is a little premature when it appears a little more effort could be done to resolve the issue. Obviously an important issue that needs to be addressed & resolved at the next league meeting.

I do however have sympathy with anyone forced to listen to Tony Lunn & Pete Fyfe post match...

can think of 1000s of better things than listening to tony :whistling:

like organ removal

Cambo u seem very bitter lol. All yous had to say on Thursday and Sunday that yous weren't coming to our pub. After saying yes on Thursday I told our pub yous were. They put on extra food which went to waste. It's no hard to say no if your team had other plans.

Ahhhhhhhhh bisto

Cambo u seem very bitter lol. All yous had to say on Thursday and Sunday that yous weren't coming to our pub. After saying yes on Thursday I told our pub yous were. They put on extra food which went to waste. It's no hard to say no if your team had other plans.

Ahhhhhhhhh bisto

pete Robertson wud scoff whats left