Fife Football Forum

Results

A lot of folk seem to forget but without clubs there's no need for refs. If I go to a shop and spend 40 quid and the product is sh1te I would get a refund . The poor thing about the whole situation is clubs can't do anything. Cant complain about individuals. It's a lot of money over a season to pay out. All clubs ask for us a decent standard. There is a few decent refs out there but others need to call it a day or be told to call it a day.

Tony there is a process about complaining about referees. However in my experience if you're the only one to complain about him then nothing will be done.

If you have a issue with a referee you're supposed to inform the referees co-ordinator (John McCombie) who will ask the Fife Referees Association to have his performance monitored in another match. These are guidelines set by the SAFA and were put forward to us at a meeting last year. Whatever you do don't go over his head to the President of the Fife Referees Association. Doesn't go down to well :whistling:

Ffs what a load eh sh1te min bout 19 pages of absolute p1sh!!!!!! Yes mistakes are going 2 be made by refs but 9/10 the better team will go on and win the match. People need 2 start focusing on their own performances because if they were up 2 scratch they sure as hell wouldn't need 2 be moaning about the refs!!! As for the other topic yes bogarts have cheated, they've been caught and as someone else said they have been punished accordingly 2 the rules. And finally if there is clubs (committees) unhappy with the outcome I would suggest youse ask for a copy of the rules have a good long read of them then propose any changes at the next agm!!!!

A lot of folk seem to forget but without clubs there's no need for refs. If I go to a shop and spend 40 quid and the product is sh1te I would get a refund . The poor thing about the whole situation is clubs can't do anything. Cant complain about individuals. It's a lot of money over a season to pay out. All clubs ask for us a decent standard. There is a few decent refs out there but others need to call it a day or be told to call it a day.

Tony there is a process about complaining about referees. However in my experience if you're the only one to complain about him then nothing will be done.

If you have a issue with a referee you're supposed to inform the referees co-ordinator (John McCombie) who will ask the Fife Referees Association to have his performance monitored in another match. These are guidelines set by the SAFA and were put forward to us at a meeting last year. Whatever you do don't go over his head to the President of the Fife Referees Association. Doesn't go down to well :whistling:

Agree with you about decent standered of refs but on the other hand refs expect a decent standered of players and managers,not people who think they can play and also manage.If your not happy with your ref just phone John and ask him not to give you that ref in future games,then again if all refs complain about the abuse they get from sidelines nothing gets done about that.Just remember that everybody on the field of play are amatures and so are the sidelines cheers

U know am rite. Ur team is garbage and everytime u lose its ALWAYS the refs fault bla bla bla......... Ur boring the shit out every1 concentrate on Dufc and let the refs get on with there job its a thankless task wihout linesmen and they can only go with wot the think is the correct decision