Fife Football Forum

Results 25Th March

serg

Bayside 0 - 1 rosyth

Good game not many clear cut chances , would say we had the better of Them though

Aw the best to Russell & bayside.

Expected more from Bayside. Normally a good footballing side but were constantly looking for the long ball over the top. Rosyth well worth their 3 points in the end

Bayside 0 - 1 rosyth

Good game not many clear cut chances , would say we had the better of Them though

Expected more from Bayside. Normally a good footballing side but were constantly looking for the long ball over the top. Rosyth well worth their 3 points in the end

Sean what u slavering about. When was the last time u seen bayside. Ball over the top. Thought we worked from back throughout game and ran with ball as often as we could. Correct rosyth had chances at end but we went for it which is always gonna open teams up. We had couple of chances and there was a penalty shout which could have went either way.

Get ur head out of Harry's arse mate

Bayside 0 - 1 rosyth

Sean what u slavering about. When was the last time u seen bayside. Ball over the top. Thought we worked from back throughout game and ran with ball as often as we could. Correct rosyth had chances at end but we went for it which is always gonna open teams up. We had couple of chances and there was a penalty shout which could have went either way.

Fcuk sake Russell no like ye to spit the dummy out 🙈 Last time I seen both sides was when Callum Strang ran the show against them at Rosyth. Would hardly say I'm hanging out Harry's arse. For the first 45 mins every time Robbie got the ball he was looking for the ball over the top. Yes at times your boys tried to get the ball down and play but over the course of the game you were poor. You record the games. Watch it back and you'll see for yourself. Even your own lads were complaining. Gareth Jack was as poor as I've ever seen him play. Callum had a great chance but apart from that Rosyth done a number on him. Overall Rosyth were the better side and deserved to win the match. Was never a pen either Edited by mgm

Bayside 0 - 1 rosyth

Fcuk sake Russell no like ye to spit the dummy out 🙈 Last time I seen both sides was when Callum Strang ran the show against them at Rosyth. Would hardly say I'm hanging out Harry's arse. For the first 45 mins every time Robbie got the ball he was looking for the ball over the top. Yes at times your boys tried to get the ball down and play but over the course of the game you were poor. You record the games. Watch it back and you'll see for yourself. Even your own lads were complaining. Gareth Jack was as poor as I've ever seen him play. Callum had a great chance but apart from that Rosyth done a number on him. Overall Rosyth were the better side and deserved to win the match. Was never a pen either

No dummy spat out just called u out over a stupid post. Not seen Bayside in over 4 months but was disappointed as they were a footballing team!!! Long ball all game but u even conceded we also ran at Rosyth which contradicts ur initial post.

Harry and I go way back and have mutual respect for each other which was shown pre and post the game. Just can't be arsed with folk stirring making silly cliche comments.

Baz. Ur experience always shows 😉

Bayside 0 - 1 rosyth

Fcuk sake Russell no like ye to spit the dummy out 🙈 Last time I seen both sides was when Callum Strang ran the show against them at Rosyth. Would hardly say I'm hanging out Harry's arse. For the first 45 mins every time Robbie got the ball he was looking for the ball over the top. Yes at times your boys tried to get the ball down and play but over the course of the game you were poor. You record the games. Watch it back and you'll see for yourself. Even your own lads were complaining. Gareth Jack was as poor as I've ever seen him play. Callum had a great chance but apart from that Rosyth done a number on him. Overall Rosyth were the better side and deserved to win the match. Was never a pen either
No dummy spat out just called u out over a stupid post. Not seen Bayside in over 4 months but was disappointed as they were a footballing team!!! Long ball all game but u even conceded we also ran at Rosyth which contradicts ur initial post.

Harry and I go way back and have mutual respect for each other which was shown pre and post the game. Just can't be arsed with folk stirring making silly cliche comments.

Baz. Ur experience always shows 😉

Disappointed in terms of your performance considering you could go within a point of winning the league. Cracking team you have Russell. Just thought and expected more from them on Saturday. Just telling you how I seen the game. Yes in spells you tried to get it down but for large spells you were trying to get the ball in behind Rosyth. It didn't work out for you. I'm no stirring fcuk all Edited by mgm

Trialists game with rosyth on sat John bud. Be signing with aberdour before the cut off most likely just to help out if needed midweeks. Good pre season and might go back sats next year. New set up is very tempting. Long time no playing bud.