Fife Football Forum

Results

valdas

Kinghorn Hearts 2 v Cottars 2

good game. thought it was very even and could of went either way. currie and dow scorers.

gd luck hearts for rest o season. :cheers:

disappointed with todays result, but considering the players out and the goals they have contributed so far this season a draw isnt a disaster. a game we were more than capable of winning though. stupid mistakes cost us today, but a draw probably a fair reflection.

scorers for Kinghorn today Craig Mackie (probably the best goal that will be scored all season) and Alan Gillies.

Thanks to the cottars boys for the turnout back at the pub!All the best

it wasnt that good :cheers: imo i think u should be happy with a point could of been 0 and vice versa. could of said mistakes cost us. nothing :cheers: between the teams today :cheers:

no disrespect intended, but thats a game we should be winning.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good game. thought it was very even and could of went either way. currie and dow scorers.

disappointed with todays result, but considering the players out and the goals they have contributed so far this season a draw isnt a disaster. a game we were more than capable of winning though. stupid mistakes cost us today, but a draw probably a fair reflection.

scorers for Kinghorn today Craig Mackie (probably the best goal that will be scored all season) and Alan Gillies.

it wasnt that good :cheers: imo i think u should be happy with a point could of been 0 and vice versa. could of said mistakes cost us. nothing :cheers: between the teams today :cheers:

maybe last season it should of been. few improvements this year :cheers:

maybe last season it should of been. few improvements this year :cheers:

still a game i think we should be winning imo :cheers:

your entitled to that. were not top of league through luck though. its through hard graft n helping each other n fighting hard as a team. just hope we can continue it for the full season and am sure it will be a good battle between a few teams, yours included. enjoyed the game n look forward to the rematch.

decent bunch o lads u have :cheers:

Crystal 5 McAndrews 1

Pretty comfortable win the day for barca dominated from start could hav been alot more!!

McAndrews discipline let them doon today got on refs back from the start 2 silly red-cards...

:cheers: for the game lads an for the turnout at boozer :cheers:

scorers baz3,ryan i 2.

DUNF SPORTING 2 LOCHORE 2

EDDYS 7 KINGDOM 3

RAILWAY 2 ALBA 1

DUNF TH 4 CROSS TAV 5

BARLEYSHEAF 6 MID CALDER 2

PINKERTONS 2 DYSART 5

ST CLAIR 2 AULD HOOSE 1

Edited by valdas

EDDYS 7 KINGDOM 3

game was alot closer than the scorline suggests but well done to eddys and good luck in the next round!!!!!

Would agree scoreline a bit harsh on them, we werent at the races today (personally I was stinking). looking at the division 2 table and would have to say on what i seen from Kingdom they shouldnt be at the bottom of that league.