Fife Football Forum

Results 26/9/10

eddiehert

Dunfermline Thistle 1 Sky AFC 1

Dunfermline Thistle won 5 - 3 on penalties

Very good competitive game. All the best for the rest of the season to quinny and john. great bunch of guys. (scorer for thistle : caldo)

cheers Pete, all the best to you & the lads for the rest of the season too. excellent grub too!

Close game again today, nothing much in it, pity we didn't realise tie went straight to pens as we may have pushed an extra forward on & maybe opened up a wee bit more near the end but hey ho. would've been interesting to see if referee never blew the whistle when he did with our man Gregor almost clean through right at the end however will never know if he would've scored to win it late on.... hope you's go far. have a lot of time for your guys and look forward to our other league meeting at The Bay. :headbang: Sky scorer: Grieve

Edited by Sky FC

star v ylum a good game :headbang: cmon pete even you'd find that funny! we play weavers away next week, looking forward to it, played them in the cup last year! our game today v agenda, we were the worst ive seen us this year. most guys leaving mine at 3am and myself puttin my hands up and saying i was poor, anybody in our team think they done well today tell them to put their boots away and not bother coming back. spoke to 1 ov their guys coming off and said thats the worst we have played this year, he said your joking thats the best we have played and as the result shows it WAS that close. only positive we can take as a team was we were torture but still managed to win and are in the next round ov the cup. what i realise now if i didnt before is this is our cup and i dont want to let it go, i took agenda for granted today on what i had heard but they gave us a scare and could have put us out, no team get taken that way from here on in. well done to all teams that progressed, dline thistle at the rexy next round would be good :cheers:

star v ylum a good game :headbang: cmon pete even you'd find that funny! we play weavers away next week, looking forward to it, played them in the cup last year! our game today v agenda, we were the worst ive seen us this year. most guys leaving mine at 3am and myself puttin my hands up and saying i was poor, anybody in our team think they done well today tell them to put their boots away and not bother coming back. spoke to 1 ov their guys coming off and said thats the worst we have played this year, he said your joking thats the best we have played and as the result shows it WAS that close. only positive we can take as a team was we were torture but still managed to win and are in the next round ov the cup. what i realise now if i didnt before is this is our cup and i dont want to let it go, i took agenda for granted today on what i had heard but they gave us a scare and could have put us out, no team get taken that way from here on in. well done to all teams that progressed, dline thistle at the rexy next round would be good :cheers:

had i known about the party i woulda still said ud`ve beat them. just no by 10. :cheers:

:rolleyes::cheers::bouncy:

star v ylum a good game :whistling: cmon pete even you'd find that funny! we play weavers away next week, looking forward to it, played them in the cup last year! our game today v agenda, we were the worst ive seen us this year. most guys leaving mine at 3am and myself puttin my hands up and saying i was poor, anybody in our team think they done well today tell them to put their boots away and not bother coming back. spoke to 1 ov their guys coming off and said thats the worst we have played this year, he said your joking thats the best we have played and as the result shows it WAS that close. only positive we can take as a team was we were torture but still managed to win and are in the next round ov the cup. what i realise now if i didnt before is this is our cup and i dont want to let it go, i took agenda for granted today on what i had heard but they gave us a scare and could have put us out, no team get taken that way from here on in. well done to all teams that progressed, dline thistle at the rexy next round would be good :cheers:

had i known about the party i woulda still said ud`ve beat them. just no by 10. :banghead:

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

aye and you would have been right bud we did still win, but with davie wilson, dale wilson, and barry brockie suspended, eck adams injured, gareth jack and ryan muir not there, and horstmann coming off after bout 10mins wi his usual injury its never gonna be easy.

ryan muir and gareth jack are back from their bans now though and dale wilson only has 1 more game. hopefully eck will be fit for this wkend aswell so starting to get a full squad back with barry brockie and davie wilson still 2 games to go a think.

we have sky in our js anderson group, they have pushed you guys close twice and have had some good results so they must be stronger than the team we played against welfare!

pinkertons 3-7 cottars

Good competitive game with both sides missing loads of chances. Cheers to Pinkertons for the grub after the game. Soup was superb. Aw the best for the rest of the season :whistling:

Goalscorers:

Stewart Muirhead(3), Chris Currie(1), Darren Watson(1), Glenn Miller(1) & Scott Dow(1)

star v ylum a good game :whistling: cmon pete even you'd find that funny! we play weavers away next week, looking forward to it, played them in the cup last year! our game today v agenda, we were the worst ive seen us this year. most guys leaving mine at 3am and myself puttin my hands up and saying i was poor, anybody in our team think they done well today tell them to put their boots away and not bother coming back. spoke to 1 ov their guys coming off and said thats the worst we have played this year, he said your joking thats the best we have played and as the result shows it WAS that close. only positive we can take as a team was we were torture but still managed to win and are in the next round ov the cup. what i realise now if i didnt before is this is our cup and i dont want to let it go, i took agenda for granted today on what i had heard but they gave us a scare and could have put us out, no team get taken that way from here on in. well done to all teams that progressed, dline thistle at the rexy next round would be good :cheers:

had i known about the party i woulda still said ud`ve beat them. just no by 10. :banghead:

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

aye and you would have been right bud we did still win, but with davie wilson, dale wilson, and barry brockie suspended, eck adams injured, gareth jack and ryan muir not there, and horstmann coming off after bout 10mins wi his usual injury its never gonna be easy.

ryan muir and gareth jack are back from their bans now though and dale wilson only has 1 more game. hopefully eck will be fit for this wkend aswell so starting to get a full squad back with barry brockie and davie wilson still 2 games to go a think.

we have sky in our js anderson group, they have pushed you guys close twice and have had some good results so they must be stronger than the team we played against welfare!

they maybe shoulda won sundays game as we wernay @ our best. aye they`ve defo improved from welfare.

Golden Acorn 9 v 0 AFC Star

Acorn 9 v 0 Afc star

No disrespect to star but should of been more.

Good result though and looking forward to the next round. :whistling:

Scorers: jamie 3,kirk 2,tommy 2,kev 1 and pete johnston with 1. YES a said pete johnston, :whistling:

Thanks to star for the good turn out back at pub and sorry for the grub taking its time lads.

Good bunch eh boys there and tried till the end the day. Brot a good support to the game also.

All the best for rest of your season lads,keep the heads up. :whistling:

and what a header :rollsmile:

pinkertons 3-7 cottars

Good competitive game with both sides missing loads of chances. Cheers to Pinkertons for the grub after the game. Soup was superb. Aw the best for the rest of the season :rolleyes:

Goalscorers:

Stewart Muirhead(3), Chris Currie(1), Darren Watson(1), Glenn Miller(1) & Scott Dow(1)

was kicking a ball with the wee man watching this, 1st half quite even but 2nd half cottars looked as if they wud score everytime they went forward shud have had a pen start of 2nd half, pinkys number 2 shud hav scored twice 2nd half however dont think it wud have affected the result

Edited by Jayjay