Fife Football Forum

Results

mgm

STAR AFC 5 PHEONIX 3

star controlled game very well 1st half with pheonix not really troubling 5-2 up at half time and game looked over. pheonix came out well second half and probably had the better of the ball. managed to claw another back to make it 5-3 but star able to hold out for the win. good game overall and good win to end stars league games. all the best to pheonix

CMON THE STAR!!!!!

goalscorers

john muirie x 3

doiger x 1

mikey birrel x 1

Kinghorn Hearts 2-2 Jokers

Game shouldve been out of sight by HT as far as im concerned.in fairness to jokers they made us pay for a lot of missed chances.

Cheers for the turnout back at the pub.all the best for the rest of the season

Eddys 5-3 Cottars

Season finished as far as I'm concerned. Fcuking rotten

Nice fighting spirit you have mate, never say die !!! Pick yourself up dust yourself down and get back to winning ways !!

Fcuked off mate. Beat off 9 men. Somethings not right at the moment. Confidence? I don't know. We needed to win today and we have blown it. All the hard work we done in the first half of the season has gone to waste now.

Eddys 5-3 Cottars

Season finished as far as I'm concerned. Fcuking rotten

Nice fighting spirit you have mate, never say die !!! Pick yourself up dust yourself down and get back to winning ways !!

Fcuked off mate. Beat off 9 men. Somethings not right at the moment. Confidence? I don't know. We needed to win today and we have blown it. All the hard work we done in the first half of the season has gone to waste now.

still a long way to go mate, massive last 4 or 5 games for all at the top

Woodside Inn 2 v 3 Kingdom Utd

Kingdom went 1 up thru pen. After equalising we stole ball from them straight from KO and went 2-1 up.

Ht 2-1 & think we must have thought we had it won.

We were terrible today & exactly what we deserved.

FC Kelty 7-2 Barley Sheaf

I no bad result the day! 2-1 down at half time then they folded 2nd half!

Cookie 2

Me 2

Garry bell

Kyle young and an og

scoreline never really reflected how the game went today... good to start takin your chances now adays.....

few good players at the sheaf... couple eh ###### on sidelines tho, dont wanna mention names but sherry knows he is 1 o them :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

also thanks to the sheaf guys who came bk to the pub :rollsmile: