Fife Football Forum

Predictions For Fife Teams 2013/14

• 2 weeks later...

Bluebell will stroll that league. Ide put my next years wage on that!! They haven't had a full squad all pre-season but once they do they will be very hard to beat!! Mcquade to score atleast 25! I think the odds on that league sum up how much dundonald are favourites to win it!!!

Bluebell will stroll that league. Ide put my next years wage on that!! They haven't had a full squad all pre-season but once they do they will be very hard to beat!! Mcquade to score atleast 25! I think the odds on that league sum up how much dundonald are favourites to win it!!!

They have a small squad, a few injuries/ suspensions to key players for them, might hinder their chances!!!

If he stays fit ! Which might be a problem

Would say its a bit harsh saying lee is not manager material at rosyth? His first time as no1 so gi him a chance. What I will say is with steely as no2 and john Watson on board he has every chance. Davie Mcneely may have a reputation as a hot head but he has built a decent young team both this and last year leading to some of those players going onto super league teams on a limited/ next to nothing budget.

Some bizarre comments, Lee's first job in management and will do well wherever he goes. Great guy, played and coached at this level and will put 100% into it.

Also, Davie and Graeme put a lot of work into crossgates with next to no money, both passionate, not hot heads.

Kelty will do ok this season. They have had a few dodgy preseason results but looked strong against a decent and hungry glens side in the dundonald tournament. Fraser and a fit Brian Ritchie will make a big difference.

Hill of beath will be stronger than some expect with Wardlaw and Smart upfront.

Dundonald should win their league witht the squad they have.

The rest will do ok, mid-table finishes all round I think.

Edited by leomessi1984

Seen a few junior sides in recent years even the big teams from over linlithgow boness n camelon and after seeing HoB last night, they looked very strong and the front two are top drawer players who will cut open many a team.

Aye well I always say its far too early to judge after pre season and one league match but....there is a fair gap between standards of the leagues and newly promoted teams will need to find their feet. I do not see a serious challenger from Fife / Tayside in the Super League and can see teams like Lithgae, Bonnyrigg and Bo'ness having the consistency required Sauchie and Broxburn will also have improved and Camelon were not too far off last season so a fight for the rest to split those in my view.(Not forgetting Newtongrange who are a big club with good facillities and now it appears a team to match) Kelty and Haws may be best placed to do so.

Jeanfield were the form team with a late charge in the Premiere last season and opened with a reasonable draw away to fancied Fauldhouse, I think there is a bit more scope for North of Forth teams challenging in this league, still tough though.

Bluebells opening day draw may have burst a few coupons but if they are to win this league as many think they will need to find that toughness to drag the 3 points from games such as these as the season progresses.I cannot see other Fife teams challenging at the top

Luncarty got off to a flyer in the North section thumping much vaunted West End and North End too came through with flying colours against new boys K S H whom a few people thought their opening game adrenalin may have helped them. A very difficult league to predict but a great start for Luncarty against what should be one of the challengers. A good win also for Lochore but I don't see them as serious contenders.

I am always going to plump for the teams with the buying power.

I think KSH will do ok first season. Around a mid-table finish would be good start in the junior ranks for the club. Also think Glenrothes will do far better this season, some decent signings they guys have brought in which has only strengthened them.

Watched Glenrothes again for the third time this season and with the exception of Martin look very ordinary. Mid table finish I would expect but YM could do well if they keep their squad together.

They drew 1-1 chief. Nothing much between them I heard. Bit early to say one of them could do well and other ordinary is it no.