Fife Football Forum

Midweeks

Wasnr a farce with the acorn tho u bellend. It states that all results r void if a team folds. If its a good nyt we should b able 2 get 90. Anywayz brucefield wont win the league its rosyth

Pffft you're the bellend here lad ha! If it was bayview in that situation you'd be the first on here spitting the dummy!

lolol cumn from the biggest baby on here yer dummys been spat out more times than ma wee lassie :-)

Wasnr a farce with the acorn tho u bellend. It states that all results r void if a team folds. If its a good nyt we should b able 2 get 90. Anywayz brucefield wont win the league its rosyth

Pffft you're the bellend here lad ha! If it was bayview in that situation you'd be the first on here spitting the dummy!
lolol cumn from the biggest baby on here yer dummys been spat out more times than ma wee lassie :-)

Nah I'm 2nd behind you mate ;) haha!

Is that all uv got? Would love to be a fly on the wall in ur house wen Rosyth win the league.... Cryiing to Daddy

Is that all uv got? Would love to be a fly on the wall in ur house wen Rosyth win the league.... Cryiing to Daddy

You slate my banter moir and you're pulling the daddy banter from 3 year ago?....

Anyway if rosyth win the league I'll no be in my house, I'll be hiding under that big rock I've been preparing for a month now ha!

You slate my banter moir and you're pulling the daddy banter from 3 year ago?....

Anyway if rosyth win the league I'll no be in my house, I'll be hiding under that big rock I've been preparing for a month now ha!

need a bigger rock for ur Ego son :P wen they win the league we r gaw get aboot 10pages on the acorn stuff again and how every1 was fukd over lol

I've no ego mate I'm a quiet boy, I'm sure the Grand Canyon was carved from yours though :P ! Not from me you'll not, I've put my dummy back in and if they win the league the fair enough, we've dropped a few silly points too much this season...

Edited by Brian.H

Rosyth haven't won anything yet. Limekilns is a hard place to go to and get a result. They've beaten us, Brucefield and Crystal Barcelona already this season. We know how difficult it is going to be and they won't allow us to turn up and just get a result.

However this whole argument about how light it's going to be tomorrow could be sorted with the amount of rain is falling at the moment. Weather could be the solution everyone is looking for.

If both games are played tomorrow, good luck to Crystal Barcelona. Hope you get the result we want :ok: