Fife Football Forum

Bowhill Vs Eastvale 24/06

stepheng

It's rite funny he's on the bench eh hee fukn hee if Uz wud stop pikn the team and let Mick do his job Yiz might be even better

Haha, aye might do even better than fife cup, 4 cup finals and a league decider on Thursday .......and a great run in Scottish!!!! Lol

A wouldn't have minded seeing a Bowhill vs Valleyfield game this season.

Very good team at Valleyfield who would more than compete with Bowhill. Think Bowhill would just nick it though

Having played both teams this season I would have to disagree with u there buddy, Bowhill would be too strong for valleyfield!

Very good season for Bowhill, they seem to have kicked on from their fife cup win and look unstoppable just now!

Very good team at Valleyfield who would more than compete with Bowhill. Think Bowhill would just nick it though

Having played both teams this season I would have to disagree with u there buddy, Bowhill would be too strong for valleyfield!

Very good season for Bowhill, they seem to have kicked on from their fife cup win and look unstoppable just now!

To be honest mate av only seen Bowhill once this season, it was a few months back and the beat eastvale on pens in a cup game, a must have caught them on a bad day (going by recent results) Seen valleyfield a few times and was pretty impressed. So am making my judgement that Bowhill would just nick it on recent results and the praise they get on here. Edited by Coffee

Bowhilll deserve all the plaudits they get this season, forget Cupar this and Leven that, the best team wins the league but Bowhill have got to the final in every cup competition too something that is rarely, if ever, done in Fife !!

IMO nothing can be taken away from the fantastic season they have had, and even if they lose their remaining cup finals (which they wont) I'm sure if you told them at the start of the season they'd win the league and the Fife Cup they'd have bit yer hand off for that alone !!

Brilliant season so congratulations to all involved !!

PS I'm just surprised we haven't had the "they're paying players" bullsh1t on here yet !! :rollsmile::rollsmile:

Edited by jimmythesaint

^^^^^^^^^^ this is a big plus that bowhill have over the rest of the league. Has played a massive part in their success, aw m8s who play for and fight for each other. Team nights oot every weekend lol morale sky high

Great achievement by Bowhill, they have improved so much this season and this goes down to the manager, coaches and the committee. I say this because over the last few seasons they have been middle of the table at best( apart from one season they finished runners up). And the players they brought in have proved that given the chance they would succeed.