Fife Football Forum

Jokers Afc

Had 4/5 get in contact regarding coming along. Be able to plan more to our pre season schedule after finding out the league set up and starting dates at tonight's agm. Anybody interested in coming along we are looking to have a training match/bounce game on the 28th ov June to get a look at all possible new signings. Pre season friendlies have already been arranged against sauchie ams and Brunswick ams with hopefully harvester and Bo'ness ams to follow.

Played against them and got a lesson one pre season about 4 years ago with brucefield who were then called jokers. I think its a great exercise especially pre season as you have to work extremely hard throughout the 90mins pressing the game. They've reached the Scottish cup final the last 2 seasons winning it once. The level all teams look to be at.

Defo Andy. Expect most ov our pre season games to be a decent test. We won 2-0 against Brunswick in the Scottish but they were a decent side. They won 5-2 a few months after that in the league against cranhill and they went on and won the Scottish. I prefer to play teams outwith our own association aswell.

Played against them and got a lesson one pre season about 4 years ago with brucefield who were then called jokers. I think its a great exercise especially pre season as you have to work extremely hard throughout the 90mins pressing the game. They've reached the Scottish cup final the last 2 seasons winning it once. The level all teams look to be at.

Yeah, I think I was down watching, it was a total mauling but seem to recall Joker had a few boys playing who had been on the sauce and werent' at full strength.

Yeah, I think I was down watching, it was a total mauling but seem to recall Joker had a few boys playing who had been on the sauce and werent' at full strength.

yeah and a few boys missing due to the mad night out

The day before was a memorial tournament for jocks brother so we were playing in that all day followed by drinking most ov the night. The ones that made it were sore or hungover and the rest didn't turn up. Take nothing away from how good a side they are though.